Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2nd Gen
Scarlett 2i2 is the best selling USB audio interface in the world, and for good reason. It focuses on just three things; achieving the best sound, the fastest speed and the easiest experience. With Focusrite's Scarlett 2i2 your recordings will sound just how you want them. Two combination inputs with natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, line level inputs and newly-designed instrument inputs let you record anything you want. Even seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Two 1/4-inch balanced jack outputs let you connect to professional studio monitors, turn up the volume and totally immerse yourself in sound.
Get a one-minute overview of the 2nd Generation Scarlett 2i2 audio interface:
Take a closer look at everything the Scarlett 2i2 has to offer:
Next Generation - Better in Every Way
The second generation Scarlett range is packed full of upgrades. Super-low latency* will bring confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. Metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis underscore its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.
See what's new in the 2nd Generation Scarlett interfaces:
Compare all the Focusrite Scarlett audio interfaces and packages with this video:
Ready to Record Anywhere
Compact and portable enough to take anywhere, you won't even need a power supply; Scarlett 2i2 is connected and powered by a single USB cable. It also comes with the software and effects you need to start recording; an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack (featuring 12 additional plug-ins including the Eleven Lite for real life guitar amp emulations), Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples and more.
- Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain
- Two newly-designed instrument inputs, designed for seriously hot hottest pick-ups
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- One headphones output with gain control
- Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- Connect professional studio monitors using two 1/4 inch balanced jack outputs
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
- Powered by USB so you don't need to carry a power cable
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective: Monthly offers with free or discounted plug-ins for registered Focusrite interface owners
* Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Focusrite products.