Fender '64 Custom Deluxe Reverb
Played on countless hit recordings, the mid-'60s Deluxe Reverb is a timeless Fender classic and one of the most indispensable workhorse guitar amps ever made. Moderately powered and producing a full, snappy and crystalline tone, the pedal-friendly '64 Custom Deluxe Reverb carries on that legacy with incredible vintage-style tones, thanks to its modified all-tube hand-wired AB763 circuitry. Featuring Bright and Normal channels, tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo on both channels, and 20 watts of output power, this is the go-to amp for warm, clean tones and moderate breakup.
The cabinet that holds the 12" Jensen(R) C-12Q speaker is crafted from solid pine for improved resonance and lighter weight, and features an extra-heavy textured vinyl covering and lightly- aged silver grille cloth for a picture-perfect vintage look. Its versatility and durability make the '64 Custom Deluxe Reverb the amp you'll want to take with you everywhere you go, even if you wind up stranded on a desert island.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Model Name: '64 Custom Deluxe Reverb(R)
- Series: Custom
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Height: 16.88" (42.9 cm)
- Width: 24.25" (61.59 cm)
- Depth: 12.9" (32.7 cm)
- Weight: 38.2 lbs. (17.3 kg)
- Speaker: One - 12" Jensen(R) C12Q
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Bright)
- Channels: Two - (Normal and Bright)
- Controls: Normal Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Bright Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
- Speaker Jack: 1/4"
- Wattage: 20 Watts
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Pine
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Accessories: Includes two-button vintage footswitch and fitted cover
- Other Features: Hand-Wired circuitry
- Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):