Fender's Super-Portable, Super-Affordable Passport PA System
With the Passport series, Fender carved out a place for itself as one of the world's premier makers of portable PA systems. A set of systems ideal for anyone in need of easy-to-use and reliable sound reinforcement, the Fender Passport series has already earned a reputation for quality construction, flawless design, and optimal sound quality. No matter what your needs are, the Passport Conference offers a high-quality portable PA at an outstanding price.
Everything You Need in One Package: Speakers, Mixer and Cables
For those new to the world of live sound, the sheer magnitude of products and numbers surrounding the purchase of a PA system can be daunting. Not so with the Fender Passport Conference. Containing a pair of speakers, a mixer, and the cables to connect them, everything you need to plug in is right here. Owners attest to simple usability, and with 3 microphone channels plus a stereo line channel running through a 175-watt system, amplifying your music and sound has never been easier.
Portable and Practical Suitcase-Sized PA System
Beyond the intuitive features and pristine sound quality of the Passport Conference, the real hallmark of the series comes down to portability. The speakers snap into either side of the mixing console, which also houses all the cables to form a suitcase-like package. The whole system weighs in at a manageable 35 lbs -- and includes a sturdy carrying handle for easy transportation. Even better, the casing is constructed from a durable molded plastic which keeps your system safe. With its extreme portability and easy set-up, the Passport Conference is an ideal system for musicians, performers and speakers who need reliable sound on the go.
Quality Sound Wherever You're Headed
In addition to its intuitive features and trademark portability, the Passport Conference simply sounds great. With a five-channel mixer, three XLR and five 1/4" inputs, plus a stereo 1/8" input, there's enough connectivity for a small ensemble. Each channel includes an independent tone control and 20 dB pad to tailor your sound to each new surrounding. With each of the Passport's speakers housing a 5.25" woofer and dual 2.75" tweeters, you'll hear tonal clarity and balance.
Get an overview of the Fender Passport Conference PA System in this video demo:
- Extremely portable PA system, with the entire system fitting into an easy-to-carry configuration
- Stereo channel with 1/8" stereo input -- perfect for plugging in your mobile media device
- Three mono XLR/TRS inputs allow multiple microphones simultaneously
- Each speaker has a superbly voiced 5.25" woofer and dual 2.75" tweeters for excellent balance and clarity
- 175-watt system with ample volume for large room and small to mid-sized venues
- Internal latching compartment for cable storage
With excellent sound quality, intuitive controls, and renowned portability, it's no surprise that the Fender Passport Conference has rapidly earned a spot as one of the most popular portable PA systems on the market. From meetings to practice spaces, classrooms and bars, the Passport Conference is your solution for reliable and easy-to-use sound reinforcement.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Series: Passport
- Included Accessories: Includes Two Speaker Cables and Detachable Power Cable
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Speakers: Two - 5.25" Woofers
- Channels: Five - (Three Mic/Line, One Stereo 1/4" Line)
- Inputs: Nine - (Three XLR, Five 1/4", One Stereo 1/8")
- Controls: Tone Control on Each Channel, Volume, Master Volume, 20dB Pad
- Line Out: 1/8" Stereo With Level Control
- Weight: 35 lbs. (15.88 kg)
- Output Power: 175 watts
- Horn/Tweeter: Four - 2.75" Articulated HF Tweeters
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 19 x 25 x 10" (485 x 63.5 x 25.4cm)
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo With Level Control
- Speaker Jacks: Two 1/4", Left and Right (Stereo)
- Control Panel: High Contrast for High Visibility in Low-Light Conditions
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Control Knobs: Soft-Touch Radial
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-488-1818
Fender Passport Conference PAThe Fender Passport Conference is a self-contained portable audio system that includes everything you need for great sound anywhere you go. Providing extremely easy operation, the Passport Conference is perfect for the layperson who needs quality public address with simple functionality.
Carry your Passport as you would a suitcase, and simply flip open the cabinet release latches when you're ready to set it up. Inside you'll discover two fullrange speaker cabinets, a powered mixer, and all the cables you'll need to get started.
Passport Conference is ideal for an array of applications, including education, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars and presentations; and gigs at parties, small clubs and coffeehouses.
When you need a portable PA system, go with Fender Passport and go with the original.
Features:- 175 watts of power -- ample for small to medium-size audiences
- International voltage operation (100V-120V / 220V-240V)
- Five-channel mixer lets you intuitively mix lecture panels and small musical ensembles
- XLR and 1/4" mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity
- Volume and tone controls--custom tailor your mix on each channel
- 1/8" stereo input--play recorded material from a mobile device or laptop
- 1/8" stereo output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes