Fender's Champion: A Pro-Quality Guitar Amp at the Right Price
If you're ready to rock, but not quite ready for a half-stack, then the Fender Champion 100 Guitar Combo Amplifier may be right for you. Boasting two 12-inch speakers and a 100-watt solid-state amplifier, the Champion 100 is a stage amp that's big enough to rock a small audience -- with two channels, and built-in digital amp modeling and effects for versatile tones. The Champ 100 is your ticket to Fender sound on a budget -- without the trouble of transporting a heavy, high-maintenance tube amp.
Take a peek at the Fender Champion guitar combo amps in this video:
A Little Amp with a Lot of Sound
The "100" in Fender's Champion 100 stands for 100 Watts of power -- more than enough to fill a small room. But it's not always about power, and that's why the Champion 100 can be loud when it needs to be, yet still offers a soft and beautiful tone when dialed down, making it the ideal practice amp for the discerning musician or amateur gigger.
Classic Look -- Vintage Appeal
While perhaps best known for their instruments, Fender has actually been making amplifiers for even longer than they've been building guitars. And that's why the Champion 100 is a tribute to a classic Silverface Fender Twin amplifier. Don't underestimate its classic flair -- the Fender Champion 100 is professional-quality gear at an affordable price.
- 100-Watt solid-state stage amplifier with dual 12-inch speakers
- Offers two channels: a traditional Blackface Clean and a selectable amp model with 16 different amp models
- Choose between 16 vintage, UK, and modern amp models including: Tweed Bassman, Tweed Deluxe clean, Tweed Deluxe dirty/compressed, Tweed Champ, '65 Twin-Amp, '65 Deluxe, '65 Princeton clean, '65 Princeton dirty/compressed, 60s British clean, 60s British dirty/compressed, 70s British, 80s British, Super-Sonic, 90s Metal, 2000 Metal, and JazzMaster flat solid-state clean
- Choose between 16 classic guitar effects including: Clean, Touch-Wah, Flange, Vibratone Slow, Vibratone Fast, Chorus, Chorus + Delay, Chorus + Reverb, Delay Slapback, Delay Long, Tremolo Slow, Tremolo Fast, Reverb + Delay, Reverb Room, Reverb Hall, and Reverb Spring
- Independent volume, EQ, tempo tap button, effect selector, and effect level for each channel
- 1/4-inch instrument input
- 1/4-inch footswitch input
- Auxiliary headphone jack input -- ideal for street musicians and practice sessions
- Headphone jack output for quiet jamming
- 1/4-inch Pre Output and Power Input for connecting an external effects loop
- Two Fender Special Design speakers with 8 ohms total impedance protected with silver grille cloth
- Constructed with 7-ply 3/4-inch medium-density fiberboard encased in black textured vinyl
- Red LED power indicator
- Unit weighs 40 pounds
- Includes two-button footswitch with A/B channel selector and effect on/off switch
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Inputs: One 1/4"
- Channels: Two - (Blackface Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP. Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice, Treble, Mid, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP.
- Knobs: Black Vintage-Style Skirted
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 19 x 26 x 10.25" (485 x 660 x 260mm)
- Weight: 40 lbs. (18 kg)
- Effects: Reverb, delay/echo, chorus, tremolo, Vibratone, and more. Delay time and tremolo speed can easily be set with the TAP button.
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Black "Bronco" Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Footswitch: Included 2-button footswitch (P/N: 0097298000)
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In) for Use with Outboard Effects
- Speaker: Two 12" Special Design Speakers
- Aux Input: 1/8" Stereo for use with Media Player
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Front Panel: Black Angled Control Panel
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):