Carry This Fender Acoustic Guitar Amp To Your Next Coffeehouse Gig
The Fender Acoustasonic 15 acoustic guitar combo amplifier gives you clear and warm acoustic-electric projection -- all in compact 10.5-pound transportable form. A two-channel design with an XLR mic input allows you to use this baby as a small PA as well as an acoustic amp. Three-band EQ controls allow you to shape your sound and control feedback, and an onboard chorus effect adds a little tonal color to your mix. A full-range 6" speaker provides clear and well-balanced articulation, and Fender's classic threads -- a brown textured vinyl covering with black grille cloth -- allow you to sound good and look good during your set. The Fender Acoustasonic 15 makes an ideal first amplifier for budding guitarists -- and it's also a go-to performance partner for intimate gigs for players of all levels.
Learn more with this zZounds exclusive video:
Full-Range 6" Speaker Powered by 15 Watts
Although this Fender Acoustasonic is small, its output is clear, warm, and well-articulated for intimate performances. A full-range 6" speaker utilizes a special whizzer cone that allows for enhanced high-frequency response -- great for vocals and acoustic-electric guitars. This speaker resides behind a black grille cloth, which, along with this combo amp's brown textured vinyl covering, offers classic Fender style to add some flair to your performance.
Two Channels for Vocals and Guitar
The Acoustasonic 15 gives you two channels, allowing you to use it as an amplifier and a mini PA system for small performances. Channel one utilizes an XLR input for your vocal mic, and channel two is for your 1/4" instrument cable. Each channel has its own volume control so you can make sure your output is well-balanced and clear every step of the way.
Three-Band EQ and Onboard Chorus Effect
Aside from the volume controls, your Fender Acoustasonic 15 combo amp features a three-band EQ for you to shape the bass, middle, and high frequencies of your signal. Three-band EQ also helps you keep tabs on feedback issues, which can come up sometimes with acoustic-electric guitar amplification. Fender's onboard chorus effect is also at your disposal if you want to add a little extra color to your guitar channel.
Perfect for Intimate Performances and Quiet Practices
This amp is easily transportable, weighing in at only 10.5 pounds. It's a great companion to have for small performances as well as a rehearsal tool in your bedroom. You can also take advantage of the 1/4" headphone output jack to keep from waking your roommates or the neighbors.
- Two-channel solid state combo amp
- 15 watts of power
- One 6" speaker with special whizzer cone to enhance HF response
- One 1/4" instrument input
- One XLR input
- One 1/4" headphones output
- Great for vocals, electric guitar, acoustic electric guitar, and more
- Classic Fender threads -- brown textured vinyl covering with black grille cloth
- Separate volume controls for channel one and channel two
- Three band EQ controls
- Onboard chorus effect on instrument channel
- Vintage-styled black radio control knobs
- Easily transportable at only 10.5 pounds
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Controls: Instrument Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Chorus. - Microphone Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble.
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 15 Watts
- Inputs: Two - (One 1/4" and One XLR)
- Headphone Jack: 1/4"
- Channels: Two - (Instrument and Microphone)Hardware:
- Grill Cover: Brown Textured Vinyl Covering with Black Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 7.13" (18.1 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 11.19" (28.4 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 11.5" (29.2 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 10.5 lbs. (4.76 kg)
- Effects: Chorus (Instrument Channel)Speakers:
- Speaker Description: 6 inch Special Design full-range speaker with whizzer cone for enhanced high-frequency response.
- Speaker: One - 6" Fender Special DesignMiscellaneous:
- Unique Features: Features Include: 15 Watts of output power, 6 inch Special Design full-range speaker with whizzer cone for enhanced high-frequency response, two channels (XLR microphone and 1/4" instrument) with individual volume controls, Chorus effect (for instrument channel) with level control and on/off switch, Bass, Middle, and Treble tone controls, 1/4" headphone output, Classic Fender cosmetic treatment with brown textured vinyl covering and chrome hardware for durability and great looks, 5-year transferable warranty (US and Canada, other territories may vary).Accessories:
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Black Radio
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-488-1818
Fender Acoustasonic 15 Acoustic AmpThe Fender Acoustasonic 15 amplifier offers exemplary portable amplification for acoustic-electric guitar and a vocal microphone, with enough simplicity and flexibility for a variety of musical performance and basic public address uses.
Features:- 15 Watts of output power
- 6" Special Design full-range speaker with whizzer cone for enhanced high-frequency response
- Two channels (XLR microphone and 1/4" instrument) with individual volume controls
- Chorus effect (for instrument channel) with level control and on/off switch
- Bass, Middle, and Treble tone controls
- 1/4" headphone output
- Classic Fender cosmetic treatment with brown textured vinyl covering and chrome hardware for durability and great looks
- One-year transferable warranty (US and Canada, other territories may vary)