A Bass Cab Worthy of the Fender Name!
The Fender Rumble V3 bass cabinet brings you 1,000 watts of massive and much-beloved Fender bass sound. And it does so in a powerful and versatile cabinet that will pair well with a wide variety of amplifier heads at an 8 ohm impedance. In addition to four 10" woofers, the Rumble V3 features a tweeter with switchable high-frequency response, so you can custom-tailor your bass tone for different spaces and needs.
Eminence Speaker Design
The heart and soul of the Rumble V3 bass cabinet is the four 10-inch Eminence designed ceramic magnet speakers that handle 250 watts of power each. The Rumble V3 also features a compression tweeter that can be adjusted for its high-frequency level response via a 3-way switch on the back. This allows you to turn the tweeter on or off, or to run it with a -6 dB pad, to give a mellower or brighter edge to your bass sound.
Especially Well-Matched to your Rumble Head
The Fender Rumble V3 is designed to work exceptionally well with Fender's series of Rumble amp heads, and even has a unique magnetic system built-in that holds your Rumble head securely in place. That said, the solid flat top on the Fender Rumble V3 will be happy to hold any amp head that'll run at an 8-ohm impedance. On the back panel, you'll find two input jacks -- one 1/4-inch and one Neutrik Speakon.
Built Strong to be Dependable
The Rumble V3 is more than ready for the road -- it's made of solid plywood panels that will withstand the wear and tear of gigging. It ports easily as well, coming complete with four removable heavy duty steel casters. The speakers are protected by a silver grille cloth, and the cabinet is covered in a black textured vinyl covering.
- 4 x 10" Eminence designed ceramic magnet speakers
- 1 x compression tweeter with 3-position level control
- Three-position high-frequency level control switch (Flat, -6 dB, Off)
- Black textured vinyl covering with silver grille cloth
- Magnetic locking system to hold Rumble head amplifier
- One 1/4" input, one Neutrik Speakon
- Removable caster wheels
Learn more about the Fender Rumble bass amps and cabinets with this video:
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Amplifier Type: Speaker Enclosure
- Weight: 62.5 lbs. (28.35 kg)
- Height: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Width: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Depth: 14.5" (36.83 cm)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Horn/Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with 3-Position Level Control
- Speaker Jacks: One 1/4" Parallel, One Neutrik Speakon(R)
- Speaker: Four - 10" Eminence(R) Designed Ceramic Magnet Speaker
- Handle: Recessed, Steel Bar Handles
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Output Power: 1000 watts (Program), 500 watts (Continuous) Handling Capability
- Other Features: Classic Fender(R) styling, Eminence(R) speakers, upgraded compression tweeter, patented Magnetic Rumble Head Attachment System, removable front grille, 13 lbs. lighter than previous model.
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Casters: Pop-out Casters Included
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):