Fender Custom Shop Artisan Tamo Ash Tele
A stylish twist on traditional Fender design, the Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Artisan Tamo Ash Telecaster Electric Guitar is where form and function combine for players who demand the finest the Custom Shop can offer. Crafted from four different species of wood—a roasted ash body with Tamo ash top and back and a medium-roasted AAA birdseye maple neck with African blackwood fingerboard—this Tele is unabashedly stunning.
Two hand-wound Custom Shop 1958 single-coil Telecaster pickups provide authentic vintage-style tone, with all the snarling bite and twang that made the Tele a legend. The neck sports a comfortably speedy ’63 “C”-shaped profile, capped by a 9.5”-12” compound-radius fingerboard that’s rounded near the nut for comfortable chording, flattening out towards the upper registers for fear-free bending.
Other features include a lightweight two-piece body with nitrocellulose lacquer finish and WLS undercoat, ’63 “C”-shaped neck profile, 9.5”-12” compound-radius fingerboard, gold RSD bridge, gold hardware, 21 6105 frets, gold anodized pickguard, bone nut and wing string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
For the Artisan series, the Fender Custom Shop pushes the envelope in the name of art and still remains true to its roots. Artisan series instruments are custom built masterpieces, outfitted with special appointments and features unlike any other Custom Shop instruments. Yet with vintage design touches, the foundation and spirit is authentically Fender. No doubt, every Artisan series instrument is a beauty to behold—a culmination of sonic perfection, passion and purity of design, with classic Fender at the core.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Model Name: Artisan Tamo Ash Telecaster
- Model Number: 1521160821
- Series: Artisan
- Color: SunburstBody
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Material: Roasted Ash with Tamo Top
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose LacquerNeck
- Neck Material: One-Piece Medium-Roast AAA Birdseye Maple
- Neck Shape: 1963 C
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" to 12" Compound Radius (241mm-305mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: 6105 Narrow Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: African Blackwood
- Position Inlays: Vintage Clay DotElectronics
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Handwound '58 Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Handwound '58 Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS Hardware
- Bridge: RSD Telecaster
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage-Style
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome GoldMiscellaneous
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):