Fender CD140SCE Dreadnought All-Mahogany
The Fender CD140SCE Dreadnought All-Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Guitar has been completely redesigned. Don't let the price tag fool you; this guitar boasts premium features for an instrument of its class, including a solid mahogany top, rolled fingerboard edges and a new "Easy-to-Play" neck shape.
The CD-140SCE is a top-tier Classic Design model which features a cutaway body for easy upper-fret access, a feature-packed Fishman Presys preamp, elegant mahogany back and sides, and a tortoiseshell pick guard. The dreadnought-sized body provides traditional full-bodied tone with plenty of projection. A great choice for any aspiring player, the CD-140SCE delivers a bold playing experience.
Featuring alluring grain patterns and warm, rich tone, this instrument's mahogany top responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking or delicate fingerpicking.
With it's comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this intrument's neck creates an incredibly comfortable fret-hand feel that's ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
Fishman Presys Preamp And Tuner:
A Fishman Presys pickup/preamp system adds peerless amplified performance with a variety of onboard controls to your acoustic instrument without compromising its pure, rich and resonant tone. The built-in tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it, making it easy to keep your intonation right on the money.
The cutaway on this classic dreadnought offers traditional looks and easy access to the upper frets for high-register play.
Graph Tech Nut And Bridge Saddle:
Graph Tech string nuts and bridge saddles enhance the sustain, clarity and tonal consistency of an acoustic instrument. Neither too soft nor too brittle, they eliminate troublesome string binding while delivering performance, workability and appearance that easily outdoes other plastics, coming remarkably close to real bone.
Hardshell Case Included:
This hardshell case features a useful storage compartment, making gig-to-gig transport a cinch.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Model: CD-140SCE All-Mahogany
- Series: Classic Design
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck: Mahogany, Fender "Easy-to-Play" shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: 20, Vintage
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech NuBone, 1.69" (43 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Special Electronics: Fishman Presys Plus, Side-Mounted Preamp with Built-In Electronic Tuner
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Phase
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):