- Model Name: American Elite Jazz Bass
- Series: American Elite Series
- Body: Select Alder
- Neck: Maple, Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D", (Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face)
- Fingerboard: Ebony 9.5"-14" Compound Radius
- FRETS: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Scale Length: 34" (863.6 mm)
- Nut: Bone, 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Tuners with Tapered Shafts
- Bridge: HMV, High Mass Vintage, (Strings-Thru-Body or Top-Load)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Pickups: New 4th Generation Noiseless Jazz Bass (Bridge and Neck),
- Pickup Switching: Pickup Pan Control
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot, 3-Band Active EQ
- Treble Boost/Cut: +/- 10 db @ 8kHz, a shift in the cut frequency, and about a 2dB slope per octave.
- Mid Boost/Cut: +10dB, -15dB @ 500Hz, and a wide band slope.
- Bass Boost/Cut: +/- 12 db @ 40 Hz, with a 4dB slope per octave.
- Active/Passive Mini-Toggle Switch
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, Gauges: (.045, .065, .085, .105)
- Case: Elite Molded Case Molded Case
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):