Fender 60th Triple Jazzmaster
Sixty years ago, Leo Fender introduced the Fender Jazzmaster as the top-of-the-line electric guitar; later the sound and easily modifiable style attracted counterculture players who rarely hesitated to personalize their instruments. A modern, triple-pickup take on this hip, classic instrument, the 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster is an homage to the mod ethos that permeates the cult of the Jazzmaster. It's fierce, it's inspiring and it's uniquely Fender.
Designed and voiced specifically for the Triple Jazzmaster by pickup guru Tim Shaw, this calibrated pickup set sports sleek chrome Filter'Tron covers. The throaty, powerful-sounding bridge pickup is matched to chiming neck and middle pickups for flexible sound. It wouldn't be a Jazzmaster without some electronic twists, and this model sports a standard 5-way pickup switch with traditional Strat layout and a special 2-way toggle switch. This extra switch uses position 3 on the pickup selector to activate the neck and bridge pickups in tandem. The "'60s Oval C"-shaped neck bears a 9.5"-radius fingerboard with 21 narrow-tall frets for easy playability. Other authentic touches that grace the Triple Jazzmaster include a vintage-style Jazzmaster tremolo bridge with lock button, screw-in arm and brass Mustang saddles, Pure Vintage single-line "Fender Deluxe" tuning machines, dual-wing string tree and 4-bolt vintage style neck plate engraved with a "60th Anniversary" logo.
Produced in limited quantities for 2018, the 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster combines authentic looks, uniquely flexible wiring and brand-new humbucking pickups from Tim Shaw for a guitar that's ready to rip it up on stage and off.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Model Name: Limited Edition 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, Daphne Blue
- Model #: 173900704
- Series: Limited Edition
- Color: Daphne Blue
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 60s Oval "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: FilterTron
- Middle Pickup: FilterTron
- Neck Pickup: FilterTron
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White "Witch Hat"
- Strings: Fender USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):