Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster
With sound and style tough enough to rock a chicken-wire-enclosed stage, the Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the perfect instrument for tearing it up all night long. Packed with a wide-ranging variety of tones, ranging from tough, wiry single-coil spank to a high-output sound that's perfect for searing leads, this guitar is versatile enough to handle anything you throw at it with style. It's the perfect instrument for a performer who demands sonic flexibility and the ability to easily switch sounds at the drop of a hat.
Three Vintage Noiseless pickups offer all the clarity and articulation you've come to expect from Strat pickups--with no hum. A six-position V6 switch disguised as a tone control and preamp offers 6 extra tonal variations, without compromising the classic, slick look of a Strat. An S-1 switch concealed in the volume control bypasses the preamp for rich, traditional pickup-only sounds. Enjoy smoother travel when using the tremolo bridge, thanks to the modern two-point synchronized design, which includes bent steel saddles for classic aesthetics. A contoured neck heel and 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate make it easy to comfortably reach the upper registers of the neck. The flatter 12"-radius fingerboard makes it easy to play fast leads and perform deep bends without fretting out. Locking short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the nut for buzz-free playing and enhanced tuning stability, along with quicker string changes.
The alder body bears a highly durable gloss polyurethane finish that will easily stand up to hard playing, keeping the instrument like new for years to come. Classic aesthetic touches include nickel/chrome hardware and a three-ply mint green pickguard, along with aged white pickup covers, control knobs and switch tip. Fusing a near-infinite variety of useful sounds with classic Fender style and upgraded modern components, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is --the-- guitar for guitarists who want more from their instrument, at an affordable price.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Series: Deluxe
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C"
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots on Maple
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Pickups: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat (Bridge), Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat (Middle), Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: The 6-position V6 rotary switch utilizes the onboard preamp to provide 6 distinct tone settings ranging from wiry single-coil to scorching lead. The S-1 Switch bypasses the preamp completely.
- Controls: Master Volume, Master 6-Position V6 Rotary Tone Switch, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/ Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Classic Copper
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Olympic White
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):