map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 20F-3K1S

Rating and Reviews: Fender Deluxe Roadhouse

Sound like a pro without breaking the bank. The Deluxe Roadhouse Strat features a trio of Vintage Noiseless pickups for full, pristine tone without the hum.

"My new Roadhouse Strat" submitted June 9, 2017

By Jerry/Yona E. in Burnside, KY
Overall
Musical Background: Started guiter at seven. At 12 I had my first band. I have played profesionaly since then. I am 66 years old.
Music Style: Classic Rock and Blues are what I gravitate to
Overall: I did a lot of shopping before I bought my DRS(Deluxe Roadhouse Strat). I looked at many different makes and models, everything from PRS to the Fender Elite. I have a deluxe Strat, and love it. This guitar is so sweet and easy to play. Tone wise, it is a gem. Everything from silky clean, with many variations, to raunchy bare knuckle to just about any version if that. The new thinner higher frets are great. They make bending so easy, as well as in the higher register there is more room for those chubby fingers. It makes for a great fit for any fingers. I love this guitar. The switch on the volume control is also incredible. Six positions of thick to thinner tone adds something useful and great, not to mention fun to use. I would encourage anyone looking for a new guitar to check this DRS out.

"Very Solid features for a Fender guitar at this price" submitted December 12, 2018

By Richard C. in Torrance, CA
Music Style: Classic Rock and Blues
Overall: As with all Fender Strats, this came with 9's. Switched those out for 10s and it proved easy to adjust. Minor truss rod and spring adjustments is all it took. Straight neck and no fret buzz made it all easy. For an under $800 guitar you get a lot of features. Locking Tuners, 2 Point Trem Bridge, better string trees, 3rd Gen Noiseless pickups, contoured neck heel, and 12" radius fingerboard. Now when it comes to the S1 switch on the Volume knob. That is more or less a gimmick that doesn't really merit defeating a Tone knob. The Tone knob allows for 5 level Tonal overdrive (uses 9 Volt Battery). I just set it to 5. The odd part is that to enable this Tonal OD effect, you don't push the S1 switch in, you leave it out. To disable it, you push the S1 switch in. With all that noted, all the other aspects of the guitar are great. A quality build with very nice features. I rarely rate anything a 10, but the value presented in this Strat is exceptional.

"Lady Melba" submitted April 16, 2018

By Timothy H. in San Francisco, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 5 years experience. I play my own stuff, finger picking and blues renderings
Music Style: BLUES, JAZZ, ROCK
Overall: My Copper Lady. My conductive, conducive, elusive one. Finally a Strat, but hardly a standard one. FITTED WITH 'whisper quiet' pickups, 5 way switch, that are turned out in all their glory with a pre-amp in/out switch in the center of second knob. Along with 5 way selector settings from rock to raunch to almost acoustic. Modern neck, large headstock, (that Robin Trower on his custom shop model feels, may add more sustain!?) Alder body with maple neck n feet board. Bright and snappy stainless medium frets. A pretty Copper penny that doesn't break the bank.

"AMAZING!!!!" submitted June 1, 2018

By Marc G. in San Diego, CA
Musical Background: 25 years as a rock and blues guitarist
Music Style: Rock, blues, jazz, funk.
Overall: This copper kid has been a godsend! Tonally it gives me all I need for super playability. The noiseless pickups aren't completely "noiseless" but it doesn't interfere with the sound. Its punchy, spanky, and smooth all at once! I must have for any serious guitar player. I highly recommend this strat! I use it at every gig.

"Exceptional" submitted August 6, 2019

By William Z. in Spring Hill, FL
Musical Background: Professional
Music Style: 50, 60's rock, jazz, blues, country, and pop.
Overall: This guitar is absolutely a great deal. Pickups are incredible sounding, selector switch very easy to use, locking tuners, great colors, and very comfortable neck. This is a must to have in your arsenal but it may be the only one you play. I have 136 guitars and I use this one the most. Once you pick it up it's hard to put down.

"All I ever asked for" submitted July 9, 2019

By Jonathan C. in Vacaville, CA
Musical Background: 40 plus years on an axe 150 plus guitars -30 models. Plus
Music Style: Music alot less noise today than yesteryear
Overall: MAN, IT'S a joy to play . Chimes and spits . Everything from it's features to the playability. You won't find , all it has to offer on any standard AMERICAN or Mexican fender. The tremelo is great ,be patient and you'll get it tight. One day I'LL put some 10s on it ,but kind of enjoying a strat with 9s. The neck is super user friendly .The pickups and system works for me. This is a guitar for many styles and and definitely reliable to take you where you need to be. 5 STARS ALL THE WAY.

"Great great Strat!!" submitted February 2, 2020

By Leslie D. in New Hampton, NH
Musical Background: Home jammer, not bad, no hero but a sucker for a good Strat
Music Style: British rock, BLUES, and metal too
Overall: Did I mention "Great!" Best damn buy for the money I have made in a long time. Bought this Deluxe Roadhouse for my own birthday and I just love what it is capable of. I have had and still do a number of others from cool Squiers to custom built big money USAs, but my "classic Copper" Fender Roadhouse Strat is a WOW in my book and frankly is $ still in my pocket :)

When you call, mention priority code 20F-3K1S. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Sábado 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: