Fender Brad Paisley Worn Telecaster
An acclaimed superstar of modern country music, Brad Paisley has defined a guitar-centric sound infused with the voice and vibe of the Telecaster(R). We've teamed up with this award-winning guitarist to create his signature model, the limited-edition Brad Paisley Road Worn Telecaster. An eye-catching instrument with plenty of country mojo, this stage-tested Telecaster is ideal for adding some Nashville flair to your arsenal.
We talked to Brad on the NAMM floor about his signature Tele:
The Brad Paisley Telecaster is crafted from a paulownia core capped by a spruce top, providing a solid, lightweight foundation with acoustic-like resonance. The Paisley-approved pickup configuration includes a custom-wound '64 Tele bridge pickup and a Fender Custom Shop Twisted Tele(R) neck pickup for classic tone with just the right balance of warmth and twang. Playability is key to Paisley's fleet-fingered style and the "Enhanced V" neck profile is designed for comfort, filling the hand at the nut for easy chording while flattening out in the upper registers for soloing.
Brad Paisley on his custom Fender Road Worn Tele:
The modern 9.5" radius fingerboard and medium-jumbo frets make it easy to play fast and bend big. This Tele wears a silver sparkle Road Worn lacquer finish and aged hardware, inspired by many years on the touring trail. Elegant signature touches include a custom clear pickguard with black and silver paisleys and a cowboy hat insignia on the headstock. Simply put, this easy-playing music machine is a must for Tele lovers and belongs center-stage in any country collection.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Model Name: Brad Paisley Road Worn Telecaster
- Series: Artist
- Body Material: Spruce/Paulownia/Spruce
- Body Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, Enhanced "V"
- Neck Finish: Oiled Road Worn
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Pickguard: Clear, with Black and Silver Paisleys
- Pickups: Custom Brad Paisley Spec Vintage-Style Telecaster (Bridge), "Twisted" Single-Coil Tele (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):