Epiphone Exclusive Riviera Custom P93
The Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Rivera Custom P93 Goldtop is inspired by Epiphone's legendary Riviera archtop from the late 50s. Now for a limited time featuring a Les Paul-style Metallic Goldtop finish with three Epiphone Alnico P-90 pickups and a Bigsby B70 Vibrato.
Epiphone Classic: The Ltd. Ed. Riviera Custom P93 Goldtop is constructed of premium laminated Maple with a Metallic Gold finish with single layer cream binding on the body top, back, and neck. The P93 has a Mahogany center block and a hand-fitted, glued-in Mahogany neck with a SlimTaper "D" profile and a Pau Ferro fingerboard with a 24.75" scale, 22 medium jumbo frets, and a 1.68" nut. The cream pickguard has a metal "E" logo.
Epiphone Alnico P-90 Pickups: The Ltd. Ed. Rivera Custom P93 Goldtop is powered by three Alnico P-90 pickups with vintage-toned Alnico V magnets. Controls include 3 individual Volume pots (for each pickup) and 1 Master Tone. The all-metal toggle works as it would with a 2-pickup guitar with the rhythm position activating the neck pickup and the lead toggle position activating the bridge pickup. The middle pickup can be used in any position by adjusting its volume control. All controls are "Gold Top Hat" knobs with full-size 1" 500K Ohm potentiometers plus Epiphone's all-metal pickup selector switch and a heavy-duty 1/4" all metal output jack.
Bigsby B70 Tremelo System: The Ltd. Ed. Rivera Custom P93 Goldtop comes with Epiphone's super tough LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and classic Bigsby B70 tremelo system. Tuning is fast, accurate, and rock steady thanks to Epiphone's legendary Vintage-Style 14:1 ratio machine heads with small metal buttons. An optional hard case is available from Authorized Epiphone Dealers.
- Featuring rare Goldtop finish
- Three (3) Epiphone Alnico P90 pickups
- Bigsby B70 Vibrato and Pearl White Royale Pickguard
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Epiphone products.
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Top Material: Laminated Maple
- Binding Body:
- (Front and Back) Single Layer
- Neck = Single Layer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: D-Profile; SlimTaper
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Gold = Pearl White and Wine Red colors
- Nickel = Metallic Gold color
- Machine Heads: Vintage-Style 14:1 ratio; small metal buttons
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico P90R
- Middle Pickup: Epiphone Alnico P90T (reverse polarity)
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico P90T
- 2- Volume
- 2- Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Bridge: Epiphone LockToneTM Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B70 Vibrato
- Pearl White Royale = Metallic Gold with metal "E" logo
- Metallic Gold = Cream with metal "E" logo
- Options: Hard Case (940-E519)
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):