- Finish: Gloss
- Hardware: Nickel
- Top: 3-Ply Laminated Maple
- Body: 3-Ply Laminated Maple
- Kerfing Material: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Heel Cap: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Glued; Mortise and Tenon; At 14th Fret
- Neck Profile: Original rounded "C" shape & dimensions
- Nut: Delrin
- Nut Width: 1.56"
- Nut Thickness: 6mm
- Fingerboard Riser: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl "Dots"; 7mm diameter
- Pickup: Kinman "Sweet Neck" P-90 Hx Noiseless Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume: CTS Potentiometer
- Master Tone: CTS Potentiometer
- Output Jack: Switchcraft 1/4"
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Black PVC "Bullet"; 2-layer; Vintage "E" in Whie
- Neck Joint: Glued-In
- F'Brd Inlay: Pearloid "Dots"
- Headstock: Historic Sloped Dovewing with period-correct gold "Epiphone" logo
- Back of Headstock: Stamped James Bay "Hat Man" logo
- Tuners: Wilkinson Vintage 3-in-a-row with plastic Ivory buttons; 14:1 ratio
- Frets: 20; Medium
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Strings: d'Addario; 10-46
- Bridge: Reissue of original compensation Floating Bridge; Rosewood with brass adjustment wheels
- Tailpiece: Historic Epiphone Trapeze
- Body Top - 1-Layer
- Body Back - 1-Layer
- Pickguard: White PVC with raised-metal "E"; 3-layer (White/Black/White)l; Original metal bracket shape
- Strap Buttons: Yes; Original locations
- Number: Stamped serial number "385144" on back of headstock; Same as James Bay's; Original "Blue" label inside with sequential serial number.
- Includes: 1960's Century Hard Case Part #940-66CEN1, Signed Certificate of Authenticity, Replica of James Bay's strap
- First Run: Limited to 600 pcs
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):