Super-Sized Sound From a Gorgeous Jumbo Body
Inspired by the classic Super Jumbo acoustic guitars played by the likes of Elvis, Bob Dylan, and Pete Townshend, the Epiphone EJ-200SCE Jumbo cutaway acoustic-electric guitar continues the tradition of big acoustic sound and adds modern electronics, while maintaining an entry-level price tag. Its huge maple body resonates with rich, luscious sound, so this beauty will play great in any room. Featuring a cutaway for easy access to those all-important high notes and state-of-the-art pickups by Shadow Electronics, the Epiphone EJ-200SCE sports a modern twist on an otherwise faithfully traditional instrument.
Strum with Style
Intricate stylistic touches ensure this acoustic looks just as good as it sounds. A flashy mustache-shaped bridge with inlays and floral-patterned tortoise pickguard provide a focal point on the enormous maple body. A pau ferro fingerboard with crown-shaped inlays and gold hardware on a solid spruce top make the EJ-200SCE a remarkably handsome guitar for the price.
- Jumbo acoustic-electric guitar
- 25.50" scale C-shaped neck with 12" fingerboard radius and cutaway
- Maple super jumbo body, maple neck, pau ferro fingerboard, and spruce top
- Vintage stylings like crown shaped inlays in the fretboard, mustache shaped bridge with inlays, and tortoise pickguard with flower motif
- Gold Grover tuners
- Epiphone eSonic2 preamp
- NanoFlex bridge pickup and NanoMag neck pickup by Shadow Electronics
- Built-in tuner, master volume control, independent EQ for each pickup, pickup blend slide, phase switch, and mute included
- Onboard electronics powered with included 20-year lithium ion batteries
- Output: 1/4 mono or blended stereo
- Lifetime Limited Warranty featuring Gibson 24/7/360 Customer Service included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Epiphone products.