Super-Sized Sound From a Gorgeous Jumbo Body
Inspired by the classic Super Jumbo acoustic guitars played by the likes of Elvis, Bob Dylan, and Pete Townshend, the Epiphone EJ-200SCE Jumbo cutaway acoustic-electric guitar continues the tradition of big acoustic sound and adds modern electronics, while maintaining an entry-level price tag. Its huge maple body resonates with rich, luscious sound, so this beauty will play great in any room. Featuring a cutaway for easy access to those all-important high notes and state-of-the-art pickups by Shadow Electronics, the Epiphone EJ-200SCE sports a modern twist on an otherwise faithfully traditional instrument.
Strum with Style
Intricate stylistic touches ensure this acoustic looks just as good as it sounds. A flashy mustache-shaped bridge with inlays and floral-patterned tortoise pickguard provide a focal point on the enormous maple body. A pau ferro fingerboard with crown-shaped inlays and gold hardware on a solid spruce top make the EJ-200SCE a remarkably handsome guitar for the price.
Shadow NanoFlex Bridge Pickup
Thanks to onboard circuitry by Shadow Electronics, the EJ-200SCE goes beyond the standard electric-acoustic guitar with pickups designed to capture those harmonic overtones which conventional pickups tend to miss. A NanoFlex pickup at the bridge consist of layers of highly sensitive material which sense not only the vibration of the strings, but the vibrations of the guitar's body itself. Feed that signal through the eSonic2 preamp, and this guitar will sound just as rich on stage as it does around the campfire.
Shadow NanoMag Neck Pickup
The NanoMag pickup at the neck uses high-quality Samarium Cobalt magnets with an air coil and active electronics, resulting in a low-impedance pickup with broad frequency response and minimal noise. That means your signal will be amplified with crisp clarity whether you're strumming chords or fingering a solo. A pickup blend sider is provided, along with master volume and independent EQ for each pickup, so it's easy to find your tone on the Epiphone EJ-200SCE. And with the included lithium batteries, you won't have to worry about replacing a 9-volt in this guitar for at least a decade or two!
- Jumbo acoustic-electric guitar
- 25.50" scale C-shaped neck with 12" fingerboard radius and cutaway
- Maple super jumbo body, maple neck, pau ferro fingerboard, and spruce top
- Vintage stylings like crown shaped inlays in the fretboard, mustache shaped bridge with inlays, and tortoise pickguard with flower motif
- Gold Grover tuners
- Epiphone eSonic2 preamp
- NanoFlex bridge pickup and NanoMag neck pickup by Shadow Electronics
- Built-in tuner, master volume control, independent EQ for each pickup, pickup blend slide, phase switch, and mute included
- Onboard electronics powered with included 20-year lithium ion batteries
- Output: 1/4 mono or blended stereo
- Lifetime Limited Warranty featuring Gibson 24/7/360 Customer Service included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Epiphone products.