EarMaster Pro 7 Ear Training Software
Do you want to become a better musician? Or do you need to pass a music theory exam? You found the right software! EarMaster is the #1 music theory trainer for all musicians who want to get better skills, from beginner level to very advanced.
With more than 2500 interactive lessons, EarMaster covers all the core aspects of ear training, sightsinging and rhythm training. You will learn to:
- sight-sing melodies off musical scores
- sing back melodies you just heard
- clap back rhythms you just heard
- sing on pitch
- transcribe music by ear
- play in rhythm and with precise timing
- recognize chords, intervals, scales and cadences by ear
Most musicians want to improve their music theory skills but let's be honest, it's neither the easiest or the most exciting part of music learning. It requires a lot of time, dedication, consistency and also a devoted training partner. That's exactly why we created EarMaster: to make music theory easy, motivating and fun to learn. It's so efficient that you will make solid, lasting progress within the first few weeks of use!
Developed in close partnership with music theory experts from several universities, EarMaster enables you to improve your skills with the exact same exercises that you would meet in the best music schools - but don't take out word for it: EarMaster is also used by thousands of music schools around the world to accompany music theory courses at most teaching levels.
So if you are serious about your musical skills, don't waste one more minute and get started with EarMaster. Because if you can hear it, you can play it!
- Beginner's course to learn all the core music theory skills.
- Complete ear training covering intervals, chords, chord inversions, scales, harmonic progressions, melodies, rhythm, and more.
- Voice detection technology that recognizes the notes you sing.
- Sight-singing course: Sing on-screen scores into a microphone (not included) and get immediate feedback on your pitch and time accuracy.
- Rhythm training: tap rhythms in real time and get instant feedback on your performance.
- Customize everything: Take complete control of the software and configure your own exercises with hundreds of options available: voicing, key, pitch range, cadences, time limits, etc.
- Connect a MIDI instrument (Not included) to play your answers.
- An intelligent help system can be activated anywhere in the software.
- Free email support by qualified in-house staff.
- Jazz workshops with additional exercises for advanced users: jazz chords and progressions, swing rhythms, Jazz sight-singing and melody sing-back exercises based on Jazz standards such as "After You've Gone", "Ja-Da", "Rock-a-Bye Your Baby", "St. Louis Blues", and many more.
- Detailed statistics and results: Follow your progress day by day and spot your strengths and weaknesses.
- Works with EarMaster Cloud: If your school or choir is using EarMaster Cloud, you can connect the app with your EarMaster Cloud user account and complete your EarMaster assignments with the app.
- IN VERSION 7:
- Completely re-engineered user interface
- Interactive beginner's course covering all the fundamentals of music theory
- Redesigned on-screen instruments (piano, guitar, bass, violin, cello, banjo, etc.)
- Improved voice detection algorithm
- Context-dependent help system
- Advanced statistics tool
- Revised General workshops
- Revised Jazz workshops
- Intuitive Mic Test assistant
- Revised lesson introduction screen
- Call-response mode for melody singback and rhythm clapback exercises
- Tempo presets
- Retina and full screen support (Mac)
- Instrumental profiles
- Hundreds of under-the-hood improvements
zZounds is an authorized dealer of eMedia products.