Onboard 2-Channel Amplification
If you're looking for a portable powered speaker that will perform in a wide variety of sound reinforcement situations, the Electro-Voice ZXA1-90B is a fantastic-sounding and super-durable option. The ZXA1 is a more recent addition to Electro-Voice's acclaimed ZX series, and is distinguished with the addition of an onboard 800W, 2-channel amplifier module. With the amp built right in, you can cover almost any live sound situation imaginable.
The 2-way speaker system in the ZXA1-90B features a high-output, low-distortion, 203mm EV8L 8-inch woofer. The DH2005 tweeter is a titanium diaphragm 1-inch exit true compression driver. This tweeter unit is coupled to a rotatable 90 x 50 waveguide, allowing you to dial up great response and well-balanced throw at any volume level.
Built-in Amp Is Ready to Drive Any Sound You've Got
The ZXA1-90 is distinguished by its cleverly integrated 800W, 2-channel amplifier module. The amp comes with balanced XLR microphone-level and line-level inputs, as well as an XLR line-level out so that you can daisy-chain it with other amplified speakers. And when you want to connect to a separate subwoofer, a high-pass filter switch is right there to help you get the low-end balance correct.
Sound From Any Angle
The ZXA1-90 includes a pole-mounting cup for easy setup. It also features a built-in monitor angle for floor monitor applications. The Electro-Voice ZXA1-90 also has four 8-32 suspension points if you are looking to mount it in a more permanent installation.
True Durability Means True Portability
Built to endure the wear and tear of gigging, the outer shell of the Electro-Voice ZXA1-90 is made of injection molded high-impact polystyrene for a killer combination of durability and light weight portability. The front grille is made of polyester powder-coated 18GA galvanized steel to provide uncompromising protection to the system within. A comfortable carrying pocket handle is built right in.
The ZXA1-90 was designed for front-of-house sound at clubs, concert halls, and houses of worship. Yet it works equally well onstage as a personal monitor, with enough power to satisfy everyone from the drummer to the sound engineer. Add a pair to your rig!
-Integrated 800W power amplifier
- Biamplified design with transducer protection
- XLR and TRS Combo Inputs
- Independent Gain on XLR
- Requires 120V: 95V - 132V, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.6A
- Frequency Response: (-3 dB) 60 Hz - 20 kHz Hz
- Frequency Response: (-10 dB) 48 Hz - 20 kHz Hz
- EV8L 8-inch high-output LF transducer
- DH2005, 25mm (1-inch) Exit Compression Driver HF Transducer
- 1800 Hz Crossover Frequency
- High-impact injection-molded Polystyrene
- Polyester Powder Coated, 18GA Galvanized Steel Grill
- Built-in pole mount
- Built-in angle rest design for floor monitoring
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Electro-Voice products.
- Input Connections: XLR and TRS Combo; XLR with Independent Gain
- Power Requirement: 120V: 95V - 132V, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.6A; 230V:190V - 264V, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.4A
- Frequency Response: (-3 dB) 60 Hz - 20 kHz Hz Full Range Mode
- Frequency Response: (-10 dB) 48 Hz - 20 kHz Hz Full Range Mode
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 100Hz (User Selectable)
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 123 dB
- LF Transducer: EV8L, 203mm (8-inch) Driver
- HF Transducer: DH2005, 25mm (1-inch) Exit Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1800 Hz
- Enclosure Material: High Impact Polystyrene
- Grill: Polyester Powder Coated, 18GA Galvanized Steel
- 1-3/8" (35 mm) pole-mount socket
- Height: 457 mm (17.99 inches)
- Width: 282 mm (11.1 inches)
- Depth: 264 mm (10.39 inches)
- Weight: 8.62 kg (19 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 10.3 kg (22.7 lbs)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Black, Pair