The Electro-Voice RE3-BPOL Wireless Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone System is part of the next-generation UHF wireless product family from Electro-Voice. RE3 is designed to deliver superior audio performance with best-in-class wireless flexibility and ease-of-use -- five frequency bands are available in alignment with the latest global RF requirements. The compact RE3 bodypack features cast magnesium construction for maximum durability.
Includes RE3-ACC-OL3 Omnidirectional lavalier mic with TA4F
The OL3 is a robust, multi-purpose lavalier microphone. It is ideal for presentation, public speaking, and on-camera applications where its open and natural sonic characteristics deliver accurate and natural voice reproduction. The low-profile design makes it easy to physically manage, and eliminates unsightly presence other larger-sized lavaliers present. The omni-directional polar pattern has no proximity effect, and is ideal for delivering an open and natural sound, even when the user is turning their head side-to-side. The small clothing clip attaches the microphone securely to clothing items or surfaces. The included foam windscreen is effective in reducing wind noise. The 4-pin mini plug is compatible with all current Electro-Voice bodypack transmitters, as well as many other brands who use the 4-pin mini connector convention.
- OL3 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- RE3-BPT Bodypack Transmitter
- RE3-RX Diversity Receiver
- Microphone stand adapter
- Two receiver antennas
- Two AA batteries
- Receiver rack mounting hardware
- Owner's manual, documentation packet, declaration of conformity
Features:- Small and unobtrusive low-profile design
- Omni-directional polar pattern delivers an open and natural sound
- No proximity effect
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response
- Clothing clip holds microphone securely and attaches easily to garments