The Electro-Voice RE3-BPCL Wireless Cardio Lavalier System is part of the next-generation UHF wireless product family from Electro-Voice. RE3 is designed to deliver superior audio performance with best-in-class wireless flexibility and ease-of-use -- five frequency bands are available in alignment with the latest global RF requirements.
The compact RE3 bodypack features cast magnesium construction for maximum durability.
Includes RE3-ACC-CL3 Cardioid lavalier mic with TA4F
The CL3 is a robust, general-purpose lavalier microphone. It is ideal for presentation and public speaking where its full and accurate sonic characteristics, coupled with its feedback-rejecting cardioid polar pattern, deliver a clear and intelligible voice. The cardioid pattern provides acoustic isolation and gain before feedback in situations where the ambient sound reinforcement system volume might cause an omnidirectional lavalier to feed back. The small clothing clip attaches the microphone securely to clothing items or surfaces. The included foam windscreen is effective in reducing wind noise. The 4-pin mini plug is compatible with all current Electro-Voice bodypack transmitters, as well as many other brands who use the 4-pin mini connector convention.
- Ideal for general sound reinforcement and presentations
- Cardioid polar pattern rejects ambient sounds and increases gain before feedback
- Delivers full and accurate sound
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response
- Clothing clip holds microphone securely and…
attaches easily to garments
Set Includes:- CL3 Cardioid Lavalier Microphone
- RE3-BPT Bodypack Transmitter
- RE3-RX Diversity Receiver
- Microphone stand adapter
- Two receiver antennas
- Universal power supply
- Two AA batteries
- Receiver rack mounting hardware
- Owner's manual, documentation packet, declaration of conformity