Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2
This Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 guitar features the Charvel HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge providing incredible sustain. Pedigreed shredders will experience high-speed playability with modern features, power and performance.
The Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH Ash offers an ash body coupled with a two-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability, despite the ravages of the road and climate. Engineered for effortlessly nimble and highly-expressive playing, this guitar has a speed neck profile, a 12"-16" compound radius maple fingerboard with hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, 22 jumbo frets, offset dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt-adjust for easy access.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, it is equipped with a high-output Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan *59 SH-1N humbucking neck pickup for killer tone, controlled with a three-way blade. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work, while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
This beauty is finished in Natural Ash with black hardware, Charvel branded die-cast locking tuners, Charvel neckplate and licensed Fender Stratocaster headstock.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Charvel products.
- Model Name: Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH HT M Ash, Maple Fingerboard, Natural Ash
- Model Number: 2965151582
- Series: Pro-Mod Style 2
- Color: Natural
- Body Shape: Style 2
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck Material:2-Piece Maple with Graphite reinforcement
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1N Humbucking
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone Circuit
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Both inner coils, Position 3:Neck Pickup, (split engaged) Position 1: Bridge outer coil, Position 2: Both outer coils, Position 3: Neck outer coil
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Charvel HT6 6-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines:Charvel Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Heavy Knurled, Flat-Top
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):