Replace Dozens of Stompboxes with the All-in-One Boss GT-100!
Take the stage with the flagship Boss guitar effects processor: the GT-100 Floor Amp and Effects Pedal. This all-in-one multi-effects processor and amp modeler will singlehandedly transform your favorite axe into a performance-ready rock rig.
The Only Effects Box You Need
Perhaps one of the greatest strengths of the GT-100 is that it replaces your entire pedalboard rig with one portable unit. Its robust, roadworthy construction was designed with gigging in mind, so the GT-100 is all you'll need to set the stage for your next live performance and for years to come. With 200 factory preset programs out of the box, and room for 200 user-defined programs, this workhorse guitar effects processor provides more than enough gig-ready sounds to play all the covers or original tunes you can imagine. Best of all, it's truly easy to use.
Model Vintage Guitar Sounds or Make Your Own
This powerhouse effects processor comes with hundreds of amp models right out of the box. These amp models have been painstakingly crafted by the engineers at Boss using COSM amp modeling to provide true and accurate recreations of their vintage counterparts. If vintage isn't quite your style, you can add modern flair with the Amp Customize or OD/DS Customize functions, which let you mutate the amp and overdrive/distortion parameters to create otherworldly sounds. Throw in your favorite combination of the 44 onboard effects, and you're in for some novel sonic possibilities.
We give you a quick run down of all the features on the Boss GT-100 Effects Pedal:
- All-in-one multi-effects pedalboard with amp modeling
- 400 programs (200 user, 200 preset)
- 44 effect types with distortion, chorus, phaser, flanger, delay, reverb, EQ, limited, ring mod, etc.
- Advanced COSM amp modeling provides accurate recreations of dozens of vintage amp types
- Amp Customize and OD/DS Customize modes let you create you own amp models
- Accel pedal lets you adjust multiple effect parameters simultaneously with the push of a button
- Simulate two amps with independent effect chains using the new A/B Channel Divide function
- Browse through programs on the two large backlit LCD screens
- High-quality 24-bit, 44.1 kHz audio
- 24-bit digital/analog converters
- 1/4 inch instrument input and 1/8-inch AUX input
- 1/4 inch L/R output and 1/4-inch headphone output
- 1/4 inch stereo send and return for external effects loop
- 1/4 inch amp control jack for connecting to your amp's channel selector
- 1/4 inch input for connecting expression or volume pedal
- USB port for connecting to a computer and running the librarian software
- MIDI in and out
- Powered via included power supply
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Boss products.