The Next Evolutionary Step in Bose Noise-Cancelling Headphones
Bose has made their world-class noise-cancelling headphones even better with the QuietComfort 35 II -- a wireless Bluetooth addition to their very popular QuietComfort line. The Bose QC35s are designed with the same active noise-cancellation found in their little brother, the industry-standard Bose QuietComfort 25, with the added benefit of wireless technology. The QuietComfort 35 II adds integration with Google Assistant, letting you control music playback, send texts, and more, using only your voice. So leave the cables at home and enjoy a full day of music without the hassle of tangled cords or the distracting bustle of the outside world.
Designed with the all-day music junkie in mind, QC35 II noise-cancelling headphones boast up to 20 hours of listening with their internal rechargeable battery. They're designed with soft, yet durable materials to allow for comfortable all-day listening. For those on the go, the QC35 II is also capable of speed-charging, allowing for up to 2.5 hours of active playback on just a 15-minute charge.
Easily Integrated Devices
With Google Assistant integration, QuietComfort 35 II headphones make it easier than ever to control the flow of music, send/receive texts, and get answers quickly, using voice commands. Just press and hold the Action button and tell Assistant what you want to do. Alternately, the Action button can be configured to adjust between three noise-cancellation settings. Bose has also made it simple to manage your Bluetooth wireless headphones from your phone, thanks to the Bose Connect app for iOS and Android devices. Quickly select from any of your wireless audio devices, including other Bose wireless headphones, directly from the app on your smartphone. You can also change volume, adjust auto-off timer, or view remaining battery levels.
- Prosumer-grade wireless noise-cancelling headphones
- Includes both active noise isolation, and passive noise-cancelling design
- Built-in dual-microphone system allows you to make calls from your headphones
- Dual-microphone system automatically filters wind and other background noises from the mic input
- Multi-point technology allows for connection with up to two devices at once
- Dual-microphones combined with multi-point technology allows you to receive calls while playing audio from a second device like your tablet or home stereo
- Google Assistant integration for voice control of music, texting, and more
- Enabled with Near Field Communication (NFC) technology to make pairing with your Bluetooth devices even easier
- Pairs with normal Bluetooth protocol for non-NFC enabled devices
- Bluetooth range of 33 feet (without obstructions)
- Includes volume up/down buttons and a multi-function button for play/pause, answering calls, and more
- Designed with durable and comfortable materials to support all-day-listening
- Impact resistant lightweight materials including glass-reinforced nylon and corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Padded with Alcantara, a polyester/polyurethane composite used in yacht and luxury automobile seating
- Cushioned with synthetic protein leather and a silicone bead for comfort and passive noise-cancellation
- Up to 20 hours of battery life from a single charge, can fully charge in 2.25 hours
- Can charge up to 2.5 hours of battery life in 15 minutes
- Up to 40 hours of active noise-cancellation when using a wired connection
- When battery is fully depleted, headphones will continue to function with wired connection but active noise-cancellation will not
- Bose Connect app for iOS and Android devices make it easy to manage your Bluetooth devices and adjust headphone settings
- Includes headphone cable, USB cable, and carrying case
- Weighs 8.3 ounces without the cables
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Bose products.