Blue Spark SL Cardioid Condenser Mic
Spark SL brings legendary Blue studio sound and versatility to your recording space. Produce stunning recordings for vocals, guitars, drums, pianos and more with Spark SL's detailed, transparent sound and versatile high-pass filter and -20dB pad. Whether starting a studio or expanding your mic locker, Spark SL is ready to ignite your creativity.
BEHIND THE MIC
Based on the original Spark, the world's best-selling studio condenser microphone, Spark SL excels at delivering detailed and transparent sound to your recordings with a high level of versatility and sound quality. Featuring a streamlined build, refined sonics and versatile switches, Spark SL will transform your creative space into a professional studio.
INSIDE THE SOUND
At the heart of Spark SL's sound is Blue's custom JFET design, which ensures the capsule's backplate is evenly charged, delivering consistent, transparent sound at all times. Spark SL also features discreet Class-A circuitry to maintain a pure signal. All you have to do is add music--Spark SL will make sure every detail comes through with precision and finesse.
SWITCH TO VERSATILITY
Spark SL features a 100Hz high-pass filter and -20dB pad to bring professional versatility to your recording sessions. Tracking a strong, dynamic singer or blisteringly loud amp? No problem. Want to capture the nuanced frequencies of strings, drum overheads or horns? Done. Spark SL's incredible flexibility makes it easy to capture the detail of any voice or instrument.
ALL IN THE FAMILY
Blue's Essential Series brings distinct tonal characteristics to your studio, allowing you to pair each voice and instrument with its perfect microphone counterpart. Check out each mic to build a mic locker any studio would envy.
- Spark SL: Detailed, transparent sound
- Bluebird SL: Modern, crystal-clear sound
- Baby Bottle SL: Classic warmth and presence
- Hummingbird: Extended highs with 180-degree pivoting head
- Transparent sound with superb detail and rich harmonic content
- Blue's custom-designed cardioid condenser capsule excels at capturing your most creative moments
- High-pass filter and -20dB pad for ultimate versatility
- Works great with home studio USB audio interfaces
zZounds is an authorized dealer of BLUE products.
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 34.9 mV/Pa at 1 kHz (1 pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohm
- Rate Load Impedance: not less than 1k ohm
- Maximum SPL: 136 dB SPL (1k, THD 0.5%)
- S/N Ratio: 73 dB-A
- Noise Level: 16.4
- Dynamic Range: 119.6 dB
- Power Requirements: +48V DC Phantom Power
- Weight: 336g
- Dimensions: 220.5mm x 45mm
- HPF: 100Hz, 12dB per octave
- PAD: -20dB
- Included Accessories: Wooden storage box, Custom Shockmount
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):