BluGuitar Amp1 Mercury Edition Amp Pedal
BluGuitar AMP1 features four amazingly detailed and responsive, fully modifiable channels, whose sounds will take you on a journey through the history of guitar amplification. From Clean to Vintage, to Classic and Modern tones, the AMP1 is ready to work with any rig and in whichever musical context you wish to use it. Equipped with switchable and adjustable Boost and Reverb controls, three integrated footswitches, a truly outstanding speaker simulation output for recording and a headphone output, AMP1 gives you all the options you would expect from a modern, boutique tube amp in a package you can hold in the palm of your hand.
BluGuitar AMP1 Mercury Edition gives you:
- More tightness through all overdrive channels
- More punch and bite for high-gain-sounds in the Classic and Modern channels
- Greater dynamics in the Modern channel for contemporary metal tones
- Redeveloped reverb algorithm for adding even greater dimension and depth to your guitar sound
You can take your AMP1 with you wherever you are; it fits right in your gig bag. It's incredibly compact and very light. Just to make everything that little bit quicker before and after the gig, AMP1 can be securely attached to (and then removed from) a single handle on your pedalboard or amp cab thanks to Easylock, the magnetic attachment system from BluGuitar. With the Remote1 floor control, you can build AMP1 into a fully programmable amp system including adjustable power-soak, master, volume, gain and MIDI functions. AMP1 offers you the ultimate in practicality and tonal flexibility.
AMP1 will make you stand out from the crowd. It offers you every possibility to find your own personal tone without delving into a jungle of digital sub-menus and secondary functions. If you're a player who needs just two basic sounds, then AMP1 is your perfect match. Should you require more tones from the unit, Remote1 offers a bunch of extra possibilities. Plus, if you want to integrate your favorite pedals into your Amp1 setup, you can use the Remote1 with the Looperkit to quickly and easily create a fully programmable switch
- Switchable and adjustable Boost and Reverb controls
- Three integrated footswitches
- Truly outstanding Speaker Simulation output for recording as well as a headphone output
- Modern, boutique tube amp performance in an incredibly compact, light and easy-to-transport unit
- Simple-to-use interface so you can plug in and play, and sound great, from the first chord
zZounds is an authorized dealer of BluGuitar products.