BluGuitar Amp1 Mercury Edition Guitar Amplifier Pedal (100 Watts)

BluGuitar Amp1 Mercury Edition Guitar Amplifier Pedal (100 Watts)

Toss this 100-watt tone machine in your gig bag wherever you go! The BluGuitar Amp1 is extremely versatile and easy to use -- perfect for packing light.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 16, 2021 by Eric F in Mississauga, ON
"A Great Amp. Very Impressive."
I can see why all the guitar publications like Premier Guitar and MusicRadar give this Amp a 5 outof 5 rating. Very well built and extremely loudat 100 watts. The chimey sparkling Clean channel doesFender and Vox sounds. The Three Overdrive channels give you a tour of Marshall Amp sounds and American High Gain.I bought the Amp for the Vintage channel. This is where this Amp shines. It gives you the JTM45 sounds.It has a smooth round sound and untight with lots of sag. If you tweek this channel you can get a superlead plexi sound and the Classic channel takes you intoJCM 800 territory. The Modern gets you into higher gain sounds and metal. The sounds are incredible and mimic the classic tonesof the past. The nano tube is the best in the world, a Russian military grade and will last longer than Iwill. I do not own a Marshall Amp and I get all the Marshall tones I want without breaking my back lifting anything heavy. And if you are after a tighter sound check out the BluGuitar Amp 1 Mercury Edition which has more tightness to all the tones. Thomas Blug is a genius. I am very impressed with my BluGuitar Amp 1.
Experienced
Classic Rock, Pop and Blues.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?