Add Some Low-End Punch to Your PA With This 18" Sub
Add a serious boost to your low end with the 18-inch Behringer EUROLIVE VQ1800D powered subwoofer. Thanks to a 500-Watt, Class-D amplifier and custom-designed 18-inch transducer, the VQ1800D can sculpt any bottom-heavy track for the better, adding impact, punch, and depth to skimpy-sounding songs. Try Behringer's EUROLIVE VQ1800D on for size in clubs, DJ rigs, or in any performance space where you need floor-shaking, powerful sound that you can control.
500 Watts of Class D Power Through an 18" Woofer
Pulsating, powerful bass is provided by an 18-inch long-excursion transducer with a high-temperature, hand-wound voice coil -- great for moving lots of air in any venue. Get precise low-frequency sound reproduction no matter what you push through this active subwoofer.
The Q1800D's Class D design ensures reliable, efficient performance every time you power it up. Class D technology saves on power, reduces heat, and shaves off unneeded weight, resulting in a portable, powered sub. Comprehensive over-excursion, thermal, and clip limit protection keep this sub running A-OK during demanding situations, and convenient Power, Signal, and Clip LEDs are right there for at-a-glance status checks.
You're in Control of Your Sound
You can tune the Behringer VQ1800D to any room for a customized feel. Turn the Boost Frequency knob to tailor frequencies in the 40 to 90 Hz range of the spectrum, and flick the Boost switch to give your selected frequency a +6 dB boost. In addition, Behringer VQ Series subwoofers sport a High Cut dial for hands-on control of the upper corner frequency (70 to 150 Hz) for the unit's built-in amplifier. Keep in mind that the High Cut dial affects only the audio signals directed to the VQ1800D, and it does not impact the Thru or Output signals. Keep Input gain in check with a turn of the Level knob, and compensate for frequency cancellation between the subwoofer and satellite speakers with the Phase switch, which reverses output phase.
Hook up the VQ1800D to the other elements of your PA system with balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR Thru jacks. The EUROLIVE VQ1800D has a pole socket, handles on either side for easy transport, and a rugged steel grille that protects against kicks and falls.
Get an overview of the VQ1800D in this video from Behringer:
- 500-Watt powered subwoofer ideal for PA applications
- Powerful 18" long-excursion transducer with high-temperature voice coil for accurate, throbbing bass
- Precise reproduction of low frequencies
- 500-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal, and clip limit protection
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for impressive low-frequency performance
- Variable High Cut control for optimal sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between the subwoofer and full-range speakers
- Power, Signal, and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response, and low power consumption
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- Shipping weight: 93 lbs.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.