When you call, mention priority code 204-12PJ
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Behringer VQ1800D

Shake the floor with this powered subwoofer. Great for mobile DJ rigs, this 18" sub has sweepable Boost and High Cut knobs to help you tune it to any room.

"Behriger VQ1800D Active Subwoofer" submitted February 3, 2015

By JED R in PAHOA, HI
Musical Background: DJ SERVICE
Music Style: REGGAE, DISCO ,COUNTRY
Overall: The behringer VQ1800D Active Subwoofer has an amazing low responce, that's the reason why i purchase another one to match my first purchase, i like it very much and it's very easey to set up. thank you so much zzound and their staff for shipping my order ontime.now i'm using it to my dj sound service and our audiences at the party's are very please with its sound quality.Thanks, jed r.
39 of 41 people (95.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Excellent performance and quality" submitted March 24, 2016

By Todd H in Port Saint Lucie, FL
Musical Background: Professional Wedding DJ
Music Style: All types
Overall: I purchased the Behringer VQ 1800 for medium sized wedding venues in which I provide my DJ services. I used it this past weekend in a 3200 sq foot wedding hall with 20 foot ceilings. The Behringer performed very well paired with my 4 powered 12 inch speakers, and reached the dance floor (20 feet from my set up) with punch and full sound. So far, I am more than pleased with this subwoofer.
25 of 27 people (92.59%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Behringer VQ1800D Active Subwoofer " submitted December 20, 2017

By HENRY C in PALM BAY, FL
Overall
Musical Background: HAVE BEEN IN MUSIC FOR OVER 20 YEARS PIANO PLAYER, PROFESIONAL
Music Style: STYLES ....WELL IM FROM PUERTO RICO LIVE IN FLORIDA SO I PLAY KIND A LITTLE BIT OF EVRETHING ... AND I LIKE A GOOD BALANCE CRISP
Overall: Well this subwoofer really does the job, off course there can be another options but for the price range the quality is just amazing I used it for church or other presentations and it just really surprise me, I play piano and when it comes to combine the bass player drumms and keyboards it works perfectly very clear!!! The only thing that can be better is the cable is to short at least for me.

"It'll work" submitted October 18, 2018

By Bluesman Sammy Guy in Pocono Mountains,, PA
Overall
Musical Background: 51 years playing, 40 touring, gigging, full-time. Play guitar, bass, keys, violin, trumpet, drums
Music Style: Blues, funk, classic rock, originals
Sound: Not as loud as I thought it would be however it gives a serious 'thump' to our band's kick drum and bass. We're a working blues band and wanted to add some more bottom end and this sub works just right for us. We're not an overly loud band to begin with, so this gives us some more depth. This will work good in the small dives we play, and when we play big venues and festivals they have their own sound, so this is just right for us. Feature: The metal grill seems like it should protect the speaker well, and since the Fed-Ex man threw it off the truck onto my driveway, I guess the metal grill works just fine. Not much else to it, a few knobs, a plug and a switch. Simple as can be. Ease of Use: Plug and play. We are just using this to give more thump to our bass and drums, and not even going through our main mixer for it. Simple as can be. Mic the bass amp and kick drum directly to the unit. Works just right for us. Quality: Some folks deride Behringer stuff, but I have never had any problems with any Behringer products ever. Bass amps, power amps, mixers, speakers, for many years and never had a problem. All my Behringer stuff always works, never let me down, and even if this unit fried, I would still buy Behringer stuff, based on all the gear I have from them which has been flawless. Value: I purchased a scratch and dent unit, and other than the above mentioned issues, it was a great deal on a good product. I'd buy another. Manufacturer Support: Never had to call or work with the company, never had an issue with any of their products. The Wow Factor: It's a sub woofer...wow... :-) Overall: Purchased a scratch and dent. It arrived in a box that looked like it was dropped from a plane, every piece of foam padding broken in little pieces, and the bottom foot broken off and stripped from the screw hole. Manual missing too. However, it was advertised as scratch and dent so with a little wood glue, and a toothpick fixed the broken foot issue. Can't complain based on the discount I received, coupled with 10 minutes of repair work. The unit itself looks and works perfectly.

"Andy" submitted March 7, 2018

By Andy Rios in Perth Amboy, NJ
Overall
Overall: Very good speaker for the money.I am selling mine because it was to heavy for a 63 yr old man to be transporting around.But you cannot go wrong with this product.Great strong bass sound coming out of it and when you hook up the other 2 speakers to it, you get a nice rich sound coming out

"Behringer VQ1800D Active Subwoofer" submitted November 21, 2018

By Roy W in Beloit, OH
Overall
Overall: Wow factor !!!I added one subwoofer to my DJ system and the lows were very impressive, so impressive, I just ordered another one plus subwoofer poles so each top speaker will have its own Sub. Thank you zZounds for the awesome customer service.

When you call, mention priority code 204-12PJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST