Behringer QX1832USB XENYX USB Mixer
Building on the feature set of the X1622USB, the Behringer X1832USB comes with two additional mic strips (including channel inserts), for a total of six XENYX mic preamps. Thanks to the built-in ULM receiver port you also get the seamless wireless mic capability. The onboard stereo 9-band graphic equalizer, which can be assigned to the main or monitor buses, provides superb system EQ and works in conjunction with the FBQ feedback detection circuitry to eliminate annoying mic squeals. Other features include full-sized faders for Mon and FX Sends, along with the proprietary XPQ 3D stereo surround effect and Voice Canceller. The ultra-versatile X1832USB also has an additional Aux Send (switchable pre/post), for a total of three, and two assignable subgroups.
Learn more about the XENYX QX1832USB in this video by Behringer:
No matter what your audio mixing needs are, BEHRINGER QX Series USB mixers provide the performance and features to take your talent to the next level, at a price sure to amaze you. Try one on today -- there's one in your size.
With millions of loyal and happy customers, BEHRINGER XENYX mixers stand alone at the top of their class. Armed with premium microphone preamps and robust feature sets typically reserved for more expensive consoles, next-generation XENYX Q Series USB mixers can handle your live gigs and provide the state-of-the-art tools to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Select models feature dedicated, "wireless-ready" integration for the ULM Series USB microphones, making them the first of their kind in the industry. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, "one-knob" mono channel compressors and KLARK TEKNIK FX engines (available on select models), XENYX Q Series USB mixers come with all the recording and editing software you'll need to turn your computer into a complete, high-performance recording studio.
KLARK TEKNIK FX on All QX Models
Nothing adds the finishing touch to a live or recorded performance like really good effects, so they equipped a select group of these mixers with one of the best FX engines in the industry. Designed by the world-renowned KLARK TEKNIK engineering team, these high-end FX processors feature 32 studio-grade presets with dual addressable parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings. Complete with its own dedicated level meter, these effects provide a wide range of enhancement options, from sweet and mild to absolutely wild!
Wireless Ready Performance
The QX1832USB mixer is "wireless-ready" right out of the box. The Ultralink ULM100 (sold separately) is a high-quality 2.4 GHz wireless mic, plus a receiver dongle that connects directly to a dedicated input port on the top of the mixer. If you want to operate with an additional microphone, the Ultralink ULM200 (also sold separately) comes with two hand-held microphones and a special 2-channel USB receiver. These technologic breakthroughs make for seamless wireless integration that is easier and more affordable than ever.
What's a Compressor?
Ask professional sound engineers what their favorite piece of external processing gear is and the response will be virtually unanimous - dynamic compression. What's compression? Glad you asked. Compression limits the dynamic range of a signal, lowering the level of loud sounds and turning up softer sounds to achieve sonic balance. But applying compression is a delicate art that many novice, and even intermediate sound techs have difficulty mastering. The "one-knob" compression is available on all mono channels and is easy to operate, even for entry-level users. Now you can easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity. The "one-knob" compressors come standard on each and every XENYX Q Series USB mixer.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
All XENYX mixers have one thing in common; great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic preamps are a tremendous step in the evolution of audio technology-- and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to expensive, boutique-style mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. As a result, XENYX mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance that you just might think someone upgraded your microphones while you weren't looking.
Sweet British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and '70s changed the sound of rock and roll. Without them, the British Invasion might not have even happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on the XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
There was a time when the recording process called for lots of specialized gear, which meant the average musician had to buy time at a recording studio--and that time was expensive! But modern technology has put personal recording well within the reach of virtually anyone with access to a computer. But how do you get all that music flying around your brain into a computer? That's where XENYX Q Series mixers come in. Thanks to the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source connected to the mixer can be recorded straight to your hard drive. Which brings us to software...
How About Some Free Software!
Because you'll want to take full advantage of your XENYX QX Series mixers' recording and podcasting potential, they've put together a massive software download at www.behringer. com that includes Audacity (the most popular open source audio editor), Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear (a great selection of podcasting software). You're ready to go live on your PC or Mac right out of the box! You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 FX plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 6 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 6 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- 9-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 3 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility and 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, headphone/control room output and stereo rec outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.