Decimate Feedback with Seven Bands of Equalization
Your Behringer EQ700 Graphic Equalizer pedal sweetens your signal with seven bands of powerful EQ manipulation, all in the compact and convenient size of a stompbox-sized pedal. Each node on this baby allows for +/-15 dB of precise movement, and with a frequency range spanning from as low as 100 Hz to as high as 6.4 kHz, you can be sure that your axe's signal is getting the EQ treatment it needs to cut down on feedback and keep your output clear and pristine. A master level control also allows for +/-15 dB of volume control, and each fader is easy to read and use. Whether you're looking to clean up your sound, or just use this baby as a volume boost pedal, your EQ700 won't let you down.
Simple Stompbox Operation
The Behringer RQ700 Graphic Equalizer has been designed and built to compete on the same level as other leading equalizers in the market. The RQ7000 works the same way as most stompbox pedals do, with a light at the top right to indicate when equalization is engaged. You can use this pedal as an equalizer or simply as a volume boost/cut pedal for leads or heavier segments of your performance.
Find Your Sweet Spot with Seven-Band EQ Control
This pedal features a wide frequency range that gives you seven nodes for +/-15 dB of boost/cut at 100 Hz, 200 Hz, 400 Hz, 800 Hz, 1.6 kHz, 3.2 kHz, and 6.4 kHz. Clean the mud out of your signal by rolling down your 200 Hz or 400 Hz faders, or give your tone some bright bite by adjusting your higher end. This pedal is also great for controlling feedback if your style incorporates acoustic electric instruments.
Compact and Durable Chassis
Your EQ700's outer chassis stands up well to the test of time, providing consistent and reliable EQ treatment with every stomp. This baby's compact size won't eat up a lot of space from your pedalboard, so you can spend time focusing more on your performance without worrying about your hardware. This pedal is all about simple, straightforward, and no-nonsense equalization.
Get an overview of the EQ700 in this video from Behringer:
- Seven-band graphic equalizer pedal
- Great tool for acoustic-electric and electric guitars
- Incredibly wide span of tone control
- One 1/4" input
- One 1/4" output
- Effective for controlling feedback
- Master level control provides +/-15 dB of boost/cut
- +/-15 dB of movement for each band
- Bands located at 100 Hz, 200 Hz, 400 Hz, 800 Hz, 1.6 kHz, 3.2 kHz, and 6.4 kHz
- Status LED light indicates when pedal is engaged/disengaged and flashes when battery is low
- Powered via 9-volt battery or DC adapter -- sold separately
- Compact and lightweight at less than one pound
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.
-Shape your sound and eliminate feedback with 7 bands of equalization
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Wide frequency range from 100 Hz to 6.4 kHz with a powerful 15 dB boost/cut per band
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):