Behringer's ECM8000 measurement microphone can be used with nearly any Real-Time Analyzer that provides a phantom power within +15 V to +48 V, such as the Behringer DEQ2496 Ultra Curve Pro. Due to the ultra-linear frequency response of the microphone, the analyzer only gets the signal that is in the room.
The quality of a job ultimately depends on the quality of the used tools. For such a critical task as measuring a room's frequency response, only absolutely reliable tools can be used. Rely on your ears -- and on the ECM8000 microphone!
Get an overview of the ECM8000 microphone in this video from Behringer:
- Sophisticated electret condenser measurement microphone
- Ultra-linear frequency response for absolute measurement-precision
- Evenly weighted, true omnidirectional pattern
- Phantom powered +15V to +48V
- Rugged construction and sleek, modern design
- Low Noise XLR output with gold-plated contacts
- Perfect in combination with the Ultra-Curve DSP8000
- Checking the frequency response characteristics of studio control monitors and PAs.
- Automated room measurements in combination with the Ultra-Curve DSP8000
- As a room-microphone for recording