A Sweet Digital DJ Mixer with Loaded with BPM Effects and More
Behringer's DDM4000 is a 5-channel, 32-bit digital DJ mixer, loaded with club-worthy features like two separate multi-effects processors, BPM-based effects, and a beat-synced sampler. With four stereo RCA input channels -- two with phono preamps -- plus dual XLR mic inputs and MIDI in/out/thru, the DDM4000 is ready to be the brain of your DJ rig. And it's designed with tough components to withstand years of rugged DJing.
Channels 1-4 are crossfader-assignable channels with line/phono level selector switches for connecting turntables or CDJs. Each channel is equipped with three-band EQ and boost, cutoff, and kill controls. Even the crossfader curve can be adjusted on the fly, independently for each channel. The DDM4000 also has a dedicated microphone channel with dual mono XLR inputs and its own effects section, as well as a talk-over function.
Beat-Synced Effects and Samples
DJing just got a little easier, thanks to Behringer's auto BPM counters. The DDM400 features dual effects sections with BPM-based effects. Since BPM is automatically measured by the unit, you can turn on the effects and they will automatically synchronize, leaving you free to adjust other parameters. The Sampler section also automatically beat syncs -- so you can capture a sample from incoming audio, automatically beat sync it, and keep the beat going as you transition between tracks.
Check out the Infinium X1 optical fader in this video from Behringer:
- Five-channel 32-bit DJ mixer with effects and beat-synced sampler section
- Four assignable stereo input channels with three-band EQ for turntables, CDJs, or other devices (phono preamps on channels 3 and 4)
- One microphone channel with gain, EQ, and effect controls
- Talk On button for reducing music volume during voiceovers
- Dual effects engines with BPM counters and beat-based effects
- Sampler with real-time audio capture, BPM loop function, real-time pitch control, effects, and crossfader start option
- Replaceable crossfader with adjustable crossfader curves, reverse button, and automatic BPM synchronized crossfading
- Save user preferences like EQ, effect settings, crossfader curves, etc. for multiple users
- Control the mixer and sample section of your favorite DJ software via MIDI
- Four phono/line stereo RCA inputs and two mono XLR mic inputs
- Right, Left, and Sub XLR outputs, three RCA outputs, and digital S/PDIF output
- MIDI in, out, and thru
- Dedicated headphone section with mix/split controls and bass/treble boost functions, helpful in club environments
- Rack mountable
- Rugged Behringer construction
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.