Behringer's CB 100 is a very directional microphone, best at isolating from other nearby instruments on stage. Add a clamp and mount directly to your acoustic instrument to block out the bleed from other sound sources.
Place it as You Need, Stays as You Need
The placement of mics can make a huge difference on the character of the sound you create. The CB 100 has flexible and stable gooseneck -- now all you need do is to place the mic in the sweet spot for the best harmonics, and start playing.
Mic Up All Instruments...
CB 100 is a versatile microphone which allows you to mic up almost any instrument.
- Universal condenser microphone for acoustic instruments
- Frequency response designed for string, brass, percussion and wind instruments
- Cardioid polar pattern brings clarity and details
- Flexible gooseneck shaft for effortless "sweet spot" positioning
- Integrated XLR cable for extreme mobility during performance
- Extremely high signal output lets the sound cut through
- XLR phantom power adaptor
- Effective wind and pop noise filters included
- Compatible with most instrument clamps (not included)
- Impact-resistant carrying case included
- Rugged, reliable die-cast body construction
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany