Audio-Technica BP896 Omni Lavalier Mic
With a capsule diameter not much bigger than the head of a pin, Audio-Technica's smallest-ever lavalier microphone virtually disappears in props or clothing to create highest-quality audio for broadcast and theater sound reinforcement.
The Audio-Technica BP896 MicroPoint omnidirectional lavalier delivers extremely intelligible natural audio and handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Its subminiature omni element is enclosed in a durable housing designed to minimize noise from handling, clothing and wind. Flip a switch to eliminate low-frequency hum without affecting intelligibility.
- Offered in wired & wireless models, the BP896 comes generously equipped with an extensive accessory kit--mic holders, windscreens, element covers & more.
- Inconspicuous, lightweight capsule
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Rugged built for long-lasting performance
- High-pass UniSteep(r) filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- Includes generous accessory kit & protective case
- RoHS compliant--free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
The BP896CT4 comes with a 1.4 m (55") cable terminated with TA4F-type connector for Shure wireless systems.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Audio-Technica products.
Element: Fixed-Charge Back Plate, Permanently Polarized Condenser
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 Db/Octave (Wired Only)
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -49 Db (3.5 Mv) Re 1v At 1 Pa
Impedance: 250 Ohms (Wired Only)
Maximum Input Sound Level: 135 Db Spl, 1 Khz At 3% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range (Typical): 104 Db, 1 Khz At Max Spl (Wired Only)
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 63 Db, 1 Khz At 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52v Dc, 2 Ma Typical (Wired Only)
Switch: Flat, Roll-Off (Wired Only)
Current Consumption: 0.1 Ma Typical At 5v (Wireless Only)
Voltage Range: 2.5-11v
Weight (Microphone): 0.14 G (0.005 Oz)
Weight (Power Module): 85 G (3.0 Oz)
Dimensions (Microphone): 10.8 Mm (0.43") Long, 2.6 Mm (0.10") Diameter
Dimensions (Power Module): 97.6 Mm (3.84") Long, 18.9 Mm (0.74") Diameter
Output Connector (Power Module): Integral 3-Pin Xlrm-Type
Cable: 1.4 M (55") Long (Permanently Attached To Microphone), 1.6 Mm (0.06") Diameter, 2-Conductor Shielded Cable With Locking 4-Pin Connector (Wired Only)
Accessories Furnished: Bp896: At8539 Power Module (Wired Only); Two At8157 Windscreens; Six Element Covers (2 White, 2 Beige, 2 Black); Viper Clip Base; Clothing Clip Base; 3 Black Single Mic Holders; 2 Black Double Mic Holders; Belt Clip (Wired Only); Carrying Case
Bp896-Th: At8539 Power Module (Wired Only); Two At8157-Th Windscreens; Six Element Covers (2 White, 2 Beige, 2 Black); Viper Clip Base; Clothing Clip Base; 3 Beige Single Mic Holders; 2 Beige Double Mic Holders; Belt Clip (Wired Only); Carrying Case
Audio-Technica Case Style: M39
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):