Audio-Technica ATM350U Cardioid Mic
This Audio-Technica ATM350 microphone comes with an AT8543 power module, AT8491U universal clip-on mount, AT8490 5" gooseneck, AT8468 violin mount (hook-and-loop fastener), and a protective carrying case. The microphone includes a Hirose HR10-type output connector for use with Audio-Technica UniPak wireless bodypack transmitters, and an adapter that converts the mic to an output for use as a wired mic.
Designed for use with brass, saxophone and other instruments, the Audio-Technica ATM350U Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone with the UniMount mounting system gives you the tools to perform with confidence. The system features the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a high-SPL mic that provides a clear, well-balanced response from any instrument. When teamed with the included AT8491U universal clip-on mount and strong, flexible AT8490 5" gooseneck, the mic can be clipped securely to the bell of your instrument and positioned to stay where you want it -- the gooseneck won't flop around, no matter how aggressively you move the instrument as you play.
The microphones cardioid polar pattern isolates the instrument by reducing side and rear pickup, and the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter on the in-line power module helps control undesired low-frequency noise. The system also includes an AT8468 violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener and a protective carrying case.
- Low-profile mic design for minimum visibility
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced microphone response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- UniMount universal clip-on mount attaches securely to instrument bell and provides excellent shock resistance for the microphone
- Rugged UniMount 5" gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, keeping microphone accurately positioned even during aggressive play
- In-line power module is equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter to control undesired ambient noise
- Interchangeable elements available for hyper-cardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Included violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener provides an additional mounting option
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Audio-Technica products.