Audio-Technica ATM350PL with Piano Mount
This Audio-Technica ATM350a microphone comes with an AT8543 power module, AT8491P magnetic piano Mount, AT8490L 9" gooseneck, AT8468 violin mount (hook-and-loop fastener), and a protective carrying case. The microphone includes a Hirose HR10-type output connector for use with Audio-Technica UniPak wireless bodypack transmitters, plus an XLR output adapter for use as a wired mic.
Designed for use with pianos, the Audio-Technica ATM350PL Condenser Piano Microphone with the UniMount mounting system gives you the tools to perform with confidence. The system features the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a high-SPL mic that provides a clear, well-balanced response from any instrument. When teamed with the included AT8491P magnetic piano mount and strong, flexible AT8490L 9" gooseneck, the mic can be securely fastened to any metal portion of the piano and positioned to stay where you want it.
The microphone's cardioid polar pattern isolates the instrument by reducing side and rear pickup, and the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter on the in-line power module helps control undesired low-frequency noise. The system also includes an AT8468 violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener and a protective carrying case.
- Low-profile mic design for minimum visibility
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced microphone response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- UniMount magnetic piano mount attaches securely to the frame or other metal part of the piano, and provides excellent shock resistance for the microphone
- Rugged UniMount 9" gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, keeping microphone accurately positioned even during aggressive play
- In-line power module is equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter to control undesired ambient noise
- Interchangeable elements available for hyper-cardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Included violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener provides an additional mounting option
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Audio-Technica products.
- Element: fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 40 20,000 hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 hz, 12 db/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: 49 db (3.5 mv) re 1v at 1 pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 159 db spl, 1 khz at 1% t.h.d.
- Dynamic range (typical): 130 db, 1 khz at max spl
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 65 db, 1 khz at 1 pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11 52v dc, 3.5 ma typical
- Switch: flat, roll-off
- Weight (microphone): 14.5 g (0.5 oz)
- Weight (power module): 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Dimensions (microphone): 37.8 mm (1.49'') long, 12.2 mm (0.48'') maximum body diameter
- Dimensions (power module): 92 mm (3.62") long, 18.9 mm (0.74") diameter
- Output connector (power module): integral 3-pin xlrm-type
- Cable: 4.0 m (13.1') long (permanently attached to microphone), 3.2 mm (0.13") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with hirose hr10-type connector
- Optional interchangeable elements: ue-h hypercardioid (100 degrees); Ue-o omnidirectional (360 degrees)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):