Ideal for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast, the AT4051b may be used with confidence in a wide variety of professional miking applications. Featuring direct-coupled balanced outputs for clean signals in high-output conditions, the microphone is totally free of the distortion associated with conventional transformer-coupled outputs. Its fast response to transients contributes to the open, transparent reproduction of even the most difficult-to-capture instruments. The microphone is fully RoHS-compliant - free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS).
The AT4051b consists of two modular subassemblies: an AT4900b-48 body and an AT4051b-EL cardioid head capsule (both available separately). Additional interchangeable capsules are available in omnidirectional (AT4049b-EL) and hypercardioid (AT4053b-EL).
- Specially engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
- High front-to-back rejection ratio--cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Direct-coupled, balanced output results in a clean signal even under high-output conditions
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Rugged turned-brass microphone housing for enduring dependability
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques…
ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- RoHS-compliant - free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)