- Metal Chassis:
- Steel top and bottom
- Aluminum side panels- PolyTouch Keybed:
- Polyphonic aftertouch
- Velocity- 4 octave (67 cm, 26.4") Ribbon controller:
- Pitch bend mode
- CC control mode - modulation source
- Theremin mode - triggers envelopes and plays pitch - Continuous pitch or choose from multiple scales- Banks:
5 banks of 128 patch memories- CV gate input and outputs:
- Support multiple CV/GATE standards
- 1v per octave +/-5V
- 1V per octave 0-10V
- Hz to Volts +/-5V
- Hz to Volts 0-10V
- V-trig, S-trig
- 3V, 5V, 10V
- Mod In/Out range
- +/5V, 0-10V, 0-5V, 0-1V
- Clock in and out
- 1PPS, 2PPQ, 24PPQ, 48 PPQ
- Clock Voltage - 3v, 5V, 10V- MIDI IN/OUT/THRU:
Voice overflow mode for expanding voices with another Hydrasynth- Expression pedal input:
Yes- Sustain pedal input:
Polarity sensing input\0x200B- DC input jack:
Yes- USB port:
Supports USB MIDI In/Out- Dimensions:
80 x 35 x 10.3 cm (31.5 x 13.78 x 4.05 inches)- Weight:
10kg (22.05 lbs)- Voices:
8 Voice Advanced Wavetable synthesis- 2 Wavemorphing Oscillators:
- 219 single cycle waveforms
- User wavetables - 8 user selectable 'wavelist' per osc to build user wavetables
- Every osc and patch can have its own user wavetable
- WaveScan parameter for modulating through wavetables.
- Keytracking - 0-200%
- +/- 3 octave tuning range- 1 fixed Wave OSC:
- 219 single cycle waveforms
- +/- 3 octave tuning range
- Keytracking - 0-200%- Dual Mutators per oscillator:
- FM - Linear FM
- Selectable Modulator source
- Built in Sine & Triangle, OSC1, OSC2, OSC3, Mutators A, B, C, D, Noise gen, Ring Mod, External Mod 1&2 input.
- WaveStack - Generates 5 detuned waves from input source. Detune amount.
- Pulse Width Mod - Adjust pulse width of ALL waveforms.
- PWSqueeze - Compresses the center section of the waveform. Differnnt type of PWM
- PW-ASM - 8 User adjustable wave squeeze/stretch points.
- Hard Sync - gives that classic sync sweep sound.
- Selectable Sync input source.
- Harmonic Sweep - will scan through the harmonics of the incoming sound.
- Dry/Wet mix to blend the original OSC source.- Noise Generator:
White, Pink, Brown noise sources- Ring modulator:
- Selectable input sources
- OSC1, OSC2, OSC3, Noise, All Mutator outputs, External Mod \0xBD in.
- Depth control- Sound source mixer:
- Mix the following sources - OSC1, OSC2, OSC3, Noise, and Ring Mod.
- Panning for each source
- Filter routing mix
- Solos for each source (solo status is saved in the patch)- Two Filters:
- Series or parallel routing
- Filter 1
- 12 & 24db modern ladder (compensated)
- 12 & 24db vintage ladder (uncompensated)
- Threeler HP, LP
- MS20 HP, LP
- Low Pass Gate
- Vocal filter
- Multiple vowel order parameter
- Formant parameter
- Filter 2
- Continuously Variable Lowpass-Band pass-High pass (Oberheim SEM style)- 5x Low Frequency Oscillators:
- 10 static waves
- Sine, triangle, Square, Saw up, Saw down, S&H, Low random, Noise, Pulse width 25%, Pulse Width 12.5%.
- Step Wave - 8 steps that the user can set (like a step sequencer).
- Step smoothing
- Step glide
- Clock sync
- Starting phase
- Start delay
- Fade in
- Master output gain
- Trigger modes - mono, poly, free
- One shot mode- 5x Envelope Generators:
- 6 stage DAHDSR envelopes
- Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release
- Slope curves for ADR stages
- Variable from full exponential to full logarithmic
- Tempo or Time option for setting length of each stage.
- Looping of AHD stages for creating LFO types of modulations.
- Trigger modes - Legato, Reset, Retrigger- Matrix modulation:
- 32 slots for source-destination mod routings with amount
- Modulation matrix slots can be mod destinations- 8x Macro knobs and buttons:
Each macro knobs allows positive and negative of up to 8 destination controls- Arpeggiator:
- Arp parameters can be modulation destinations.
- Up, down, up/down, Up&down, random, note order, chord, pattern
- Range, 1,2,3,4
- Play order
- Up, down, up/down
- Gate time
- Ratchet - repeats notes
- Chance - sets how often the ratchet takes place.- Pre-effects - before Delay and Reverb:
Chorus, Flanger, Rotary, Phaser, Lo-Fi, Tremolo, EQ, Compressor (with side chain)- Delay:
Tape, Ping-pong, Analog, PitchShift, Reverse, Filter delay- Reverb:
Room, Hall, Shimmer, Cloud, DarkSpace- Post-effects - after Delay and Reverb:
Chorus, Flanger, Rotary, Phaser, Lo-Fi, Tremolo, EQ, Compressor (with side chain) - Dimensions:
80 x 35 x 10.3 cm, 31.5 x 13.78 x 4.05 in
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
Shipping Weight: 33 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 38 x 22 x 8 in
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): HSKB