Spark Your Creativity -- Make Killer Beats and Grooves on the Fly!
Giving you the hands-on workflow you like, plus the power and flexibility of samples, synthesis, and physical modeling, the Arturia SparkLE is all-inclusive when it comes to groove production. Make digital beats with your hands, not with the click of a mouse! Powered by Arturia's Spark software with three synth engines, this hybrid drum machine provides musicians, producers, and DJs with an array of sophisticated sounds, effects, mixing tools, and songwriting features, all in a familiar, intuitive hardware layout that's easy to navigate and play. The compact SparkLE features a classic drum machine workflow that conveniently puts a step sequencer next to eight velocity-and pressure-sensitive pads, for real-time programming that makes sense. An advanced looper, a handy X/Y pad, and a touch-sensitive FX pad are onboard as well, to keep you creative during live performances. With Arturia's SparkLE, it's easier than ever to make killer grooves -- in the studio and out, in the box or in your DAW.
See and hear the Arturia SparkLE in action with this video:
When making beats and basslines on the SparkLE, you have a couple different options: input your patterns precisely with the 16 step sequencer buttons or pound them out in real time with the eight backlit pads. Either way, it's easy to turn the rhythms in your head into something real. Transform your sequences with the touch-sensitive FX pad with eight filter modes (including the Oberheim SEM filter) and seven different Slicer modes, and load projects, kits, and instruments on the fly using the jog dial encoder. During live sets, take advantage of the SparkLE's built-in looper, and get complete control over your sounds with the three assignable encoders and the three Instrument modes on the XY pad -- great for slicing beats.
When you tune in to Tune mode, you can have your kick drum follow the bass root note for deep lows, or turn a percussion sound into a pitched instrument for even more sonic possibilities. Using Tune mode is as simple as choosing an instrument on the SparkLE and then playing chromatic pitches across the 16 buttons or the 8 pads, depending on your preference settings.
MIDI Mapping for Complete Control
Flexible mapping allows you to use the SparkLE however you want. All of the unit's knobs, buttons, and even the X/Y pad can be reassigned to the MIDI note or CC data of your choice, so your workflow has a custom, easy feel that works for you in any studio or stage setup.
Seamless integration with a Mac or PC allows you to drag and drop MIDI and audio patterns into your DAW, as well as import or export audio samples, patterns, MIDI files, and REX loops. And because the SparkLE is bus-powered via USB, you can do all this on the go, wherever your computer takes you.
Brilliant Drum Sounds and Effects Led by Arturia's Spark Engine
Arturia's SparkLE isn't powered by your typical drum software. The drum machine's Spark Engine offers not only sample playback and layering, but also a Virtual Analog engine based on TAE analog modeling technology, and a Physical Modeling engine loaded with realistic sounds.
Its expansive sound library packs over 1,500 professional sounds in a variety of genres and styles, and you can always add more. Within the SparkLE's Studio and Mixer pages, you can tailor your sounds and finalize your mix, and using the drum machine's built-in FX section, you can put your own twist on the factory sounds, making them totally unique to you.
Take advantage of the 16-track mixer's 14 professional effects: Multiband Compressor, Destroyer, Bit crusher, Sub generator, Plate reverb, Multiband EQ, Space pan, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Flanger, Limiter, and Digital Reverb. Create throbbing basses, tight snares, and heavily manipulated samples, soaring synths -- you name it.
Edit with Surgical Precision
Want a detailed look at what's going on with your beats? The Pattern view page shows displays all the particulars of your current beat and automation channels, allowing you to use pencil and line tools to create or edit automation for each instrument, parameter, and effect. When you're done with your edits, step back and see the forest for the trees by working in Song mode, which makes it easy to chain your patterns to create full arrangements ready for mixdown.
- Full featured Spark software with 3 synthesis engines: Virtual Analog, Physical Modeling, and Sample Playback
- Works standalone and as a plug-in (VST, AU, RTAS) in your favorite DAW or software application
- Backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads let you express yourself
- Touch-sensitive FX pad with Filter, Tape, Reverse, Strobe, Bit Crusher, Pan, Mix, Roller, and Latch modes for tweaking your tones
- Mode selector for accessing Bank, Pattern, Seq, Tune functions
- 16-Track mixer with 14 pro effects: Multiband Compressor, Destroyer, Bit crusher, Sub generator, Plate reverb, Multiband EQ, Space pan, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Flanger, Limiter, Digital Reverb
- Sound library packed with over 1,500 instruments and over 100 kits expandable with free Arturia add-ons
- Drag and drop export of MIDI and audio patterns into your DAW
- Easy import/export of audio samples, patterns, MIDI files, and REX loops
- Bus-powered, class-compliant USB input lets you make beats on the go
- User-assignable encoders
- MIDI mode for use as a controller with any software
- Advanced Looper Divide/Move function lets you loop and edit in real-time
- Classic "TR style" programming with 16 sequencer buttons and 8 pads
- Real-time programming from the pads
- Protective Neoprene travel sleeve keeps your SparkLE safe in transit
- Small, portable, and solidly constructed -- perfect for studio or stage
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Arturia products.
- Dimensions : 284mm x 171mm x 17 mm - Net weight : 1 Kg - Gross weight : 1,5 Kg
- 2 banks of 8 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 3 user assignable encoders
- touch sensitive XY pad
- User mapable MIDI controller mode.
- Kensington Lock
- Neoprene slipcase
- USB Bus-PoweredSoftware:
- Pristine quality sound engines: TAE(R) Analog synthesis, Sample playback with multiple laying modes and Post-processors, Physical modeling.
- FX Pad with 8-mode Filter, Tape, Reverse, Strobe, Bit Crusher, Pan, Mix, Roller and Latch mode.
- Advanced Loop mode with divide and move functions.
- 16-track mixer with 14 professional effects: Multiband Compressor, Destroyer, Bit crusher, Sub generator, Plate reverb, Multiband EQ, Space pan, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Flanger, Limiter, Digital Reverb.
- Library of +1500 instruments / +100 kits expandable with free Arturia add-ons
- Drag & drop export of MIDI and Audio patterns into your DAW.
- Seamless integration into your system both as a plug-in (VST, AU, RTAS) and in standalone mode.
- Easy import/export of audio samples, Patterns, MIDI files and Rex loops.
- Windows: XP/Vista/Seven/Eight
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- Required Configuration:
- PC/Windows: 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU (multiple core required)
- Mac (Intel only) : 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU (multiple core required)
- 2GB free hard disk space
- PROTECTION: Internet connection required to authorize the product.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- with Gator Bag