The AKG WMS40 Mini Instrumental Set uses Unique HDAP (High Definition Audio Performance) technology that ensures the best possible, most realistic sound at any time.
The AKG SR40 Mini receiver provides three status LEDs indicating On/Off status, received signal strength (RF OK), and audio clipping (AF Clip). The Volume control sets the level at the 1/4-inch output jack. The supplied switched mode power supply operates on any AC voltage from 110 to 240 VAC and includes EU, UK, and US adapters. The AKG PT40 Mini bodypack is probably the smallest and lightest transmitter in its class. A reliable mini XLR output allows you to connect every compatible AKG miniature microphone. Battery life of the transmitter is the same legendary "30 hours off a single AA battery" as for the WMS 40 models, reducing the need to replace batteries and thus saving real money in the long run.
What's In the Box:
- SR 40 Mini receiver x 1
- PT 40 Mini pocket transmitter x 1
- MKG L instrument cable x 1
- Universal power supply with US/UK/EU adapter x 1
- AA size dry battery x 1
- Up to 30 hours playtime with one single AA battery
- Plug & Play
- Gain control on pocket transmitter
- Compatible with all AKG MicroMics
- Low battery indicator
- Smallest and lightest bodypack transmitter in its class