A temporary customer reference number is assigned to each customer only while they are shopping on
zZounds.com. If you call our customer service department for assistance, this number makes it easier
for us to answer any questions you have about products, services or purchases.
The AKG Perception 420 Studio Condenser Microphone features legendary AKG sound quality and a dual-element design that accommodates cardioid, omni, and figure-8 patterns. The Perception 420 includes a shock mount and a metal case, and is equipped with a -20dB pad switch and a bass cut filter switch that allows easy removal of wind noise and other unwanted low frequencies.
The AKG Perception 420 Studio Condenser Microphone is an addition to the acclaimed Perception line of AKG microphones. If you have never had the chance to experience these mics, here's your chance. Perfect for countless applications, the Perception line is the secret weapon of thousands of studios worldwide.
- Two back-to-back large-diaphragm capsules create a flexible multi-pattern microphone -cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Switchable -20 dB preattenuation pad
- Switchable bass cut filter minimizes noise and boominess
- Spider-type Shock Mount and Metal Case included
- Rugged chassis with gold-plated XLR-type output
- Capsule: Large-diaphragm Dual-capsule - Polar Patterns: Cardioid, omni, figure-eight - Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz - Sensitivity: 18 mA - Preattenuation Pad: 0 dB , -20 dB - Bass-cut Filter: 12 dB/octave at 300 Hz - Maximum SPL for 0.5% THD: 135 dB / 155 dB (0 / -20 dB) - Impedance: <200 ohms - Recommended Load Impedance: >1,000 ohms - Powering: 48 V phantom power - Current Consumption: < 2 mA - Output Connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR-type - Finish: Metallic blue - Dimensions - mm: 53 x 160mm (W x L) - Dimensions - inches: 2.1 x 6.3 in (W x L) - Weight: 525 g (18.5 oz) - Included Accessories: Metal case, screw-on spider suspension