Whether you're an artist, engineer, podcaster, video editor or content producer, you're always in creative mode. AKG K371 Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, plush comfort, and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to your mobile lifestyle.
The K371s are precision-engineered to match AKG's Reference Response acoustic target to reproduce natural, balanced audio in extraordinary detail, so you can make more confident decisions when you're mixing and editing. They deliver deeper bass and higher highs than any other model in their class, with a stunning frequency response of 5 Hz to 40 kHz. Plush, ergonomic earcups cradle your ears in supreme comfort -- because once you hear how amazing your K371s sound, you won't ever want to take them off.
- Closed-back, oval over-ear design offers superior isolation, improved low-frequency response, ergonomic fit
- Engineered to match AKG's Reference Response curve acoustic target for accurate, neutral sound
- Largest-in-class, 50mm transducers with pure OFC voicecoils
- Superior sensitivity (114 dB SPL/V @ 1kHz) and impedance (32 ohms) for use with professional and consumer devices
- Best-in-class frequency response: 5 Hz to 40 kHz -- Calibrated headbands with slow-retention oval foam pads offer precise fit, superior comfort
- Fully foldable design for compact storage with 90 degree swivel earcups for single-ear monitoring
weight: 255 grams (8.9 oz)
- Robust build quality with metal reinforcement for extra durability
- Mini XLR connection