AKG K371 Professional Studio Headphones

AKG K371 Professional Studio Headphones

Delivering impressive sound across a wide frequency band of 5 Hz to 40 kHz, AKG K371 over-ear headphones will bring out rich detail in your mix.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 29, 2019 by Lenny Round in Huron, OH
"AKG 371 HEADPHONES "
This review has been selected by our experts as particularly helpful.
I’ve been working with AKG headphones religiously since 1990. I’ve used them all. These new 371’s are Excellent. I needed a set of cans that I could mix with and preform critical listening. The frequency response is super wide. You can hear everything clearly. The comfort level is outstanding. They represent natural sound the best that I have found. I also use them for learning songs. The bass parts that I have to focus on are hard to hear sometimes. These cans bring you bass guitar very well.There my go to cans.I use these cans for personal use ie. Netflix, Facebook, YouTube, etc. At the studio I use them for Client Tracking and Mix monitoring for accurate stereo placement. They are showing to be the most favorite headphones at the studio by my clients. I am planning buying at least 4 more.
Excellent sound reproduction all round.
The AKG 371’s have a removable XLR cord. They also come with three different cords and a nice carrying bag.
Super easy to get sound. Plug and play.
These can are made very well. I believe, with proper care, they with last for a very long time. 20 years.
Very good price point and value.
No I haven’t dealt with AKG
I rate this product as Excellent. They improve your listening experience on any device you plug into.
40 years Pro Bassists, Live and Recording Engineer, Endorsed Artist
Classic Rock, Southern Rock, Country, Lite Rock, Funk, Rock, etc.
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 23, 2019 by a customer from gmail.com
"New AKG"
This are great fit and very confortable to use.
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?