The StompLab IIG modeling guitar pedal is part of the Vox StompLab series -- a line of impressive effects pedals that pack powerful sounds into compact and sophisticated-looking metal bodies. Sound variations are categorized by style, such as rock, blues, and ballad, making it easy for even novice users to recall the desired sound. With high-quality looks, plus its high quality sound, the StompLab series will be a great companion for the guitarist or bassist for years to come.
First Check Out the Sounds
Multi-effects units contain an incredibly diverse array of sounds that range from distorted to clean, and the sheer number of these sounds can be staggering. Although having a large number of sounds is a great advantage, it can also overwhelm the novice user, causing difficulty or confusion. The StompLab series is designed to be easily usable, even by novice players -- since each program is named with a musical style, such as rock, blues, or metal. You'll be able to find the perfect sound without being concerned with specific effect names. The musical styles are categorized into ten types, and cover everything from straight-ahead traditional styles to quirky, unusual sounds. There are ten variations for each category, so you're sure to find sounds you like.
Create Your Own Original Sounds
Simply playing the preset sounds is a lot of fun, but you'll definitely want to create some of your own original sounds as well. The StompLab IIG has 100 preset effects categorized as pedal, amp, drive, cabinet, modulation, delay, and reverb effects. When noise reduction is included, you can use up to eight of them simultaneously. Each effect type provides multiple parameters that you can deeply edit to create your perfect sound. Since the sound engine is equivalent to those featured on the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modeling amps and the ToneLab series of multi-effect units, you need no further guarantee of quality. Sounds you create can be saved as 20 user programs.
It Looks Great
The StompLab series was designed with great care, not only for its sounds, but also for its superb aesthetic. You'll never get tired of the cool metallic exterior. The pedal design is reminiscent of the vintage VOX wah pedals, which is sure to boost inspiration. One of the attractions of the StompLab series is the high-quality appearance, which is unheard of among other compact multi-effect units. It sounds excellent, it looks great and it's compact enough to fit into a gig bag, so you can take it along with you anywhere your music takes you, quickly and easily.
Expression Pedal for Realtime Control
The StompLab IIG is equipped with an expression pedal that can be used to control wah and volume, and also the parameters of each effect. You'll be free to create unique original sounds that you've never heard before.
Intuitive Functions and Features
The StompLab series has a built-in chromatic tuner, so you won't need to provide one separately. The three-LED indicator makes tuning easy. For convenience on stage, there's a mute function that lets you tune without being heard by others. Headphones can also be connected, so you'll be able to play at home late into the night without disturbing anyone. Battery operation makes these units easily portable, letting you enjoy serious sound from your guitar or bass wherever you go.
- A total of 100 preset programs are categorized into styles such as rock, blues, metal, and pop.
- Easy to use interface; even novice users can instantly access the sounds they want.
- StompLab IIG provides 103 types of modeling effects.
- Each effect model boasts a sound engine that has been distilled from the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modeling amps as well as the ToneLab. series of multi-effect units.
- Edit and save 20 of your own user programs.
- Up to eight effect models can be used simultaneously.
- Sophisticated appearance that was unimaginable for older effect units.
- Two-way power; works on batteries or on the AC adapter. (Separately sold)
- Built-in auto chromatic tuner with bypass and mute functions.
Note: Power adapter not included.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Pedal (8): COMP, FIX WAH or WAH*IGFIX WAH, IIGWAH, AUTO WAH, BRN OCTAVE, ACOUSTIC, U-VIBE, TONE, RING MOD
- Amp(44) : BTQ CLEAN, PURE CLEAN, JAZZ CLEAN 1, JAZZ CLEAN 2, CALI CLEAN 1, CALI CLEAN 2, CALI CLEAN 3, CALI CLEAN 4, VOX AC4, VOX AC15TB, VOX AC15, VOX AC30TB, VOX AC30HH, VOX CRUNCH, US BLUES 1, US BLUES 2, US BLUES 3, US BLUES 4, US 2x12 1, US 2x12 2, US 2x12 3, US 2x12 4, UK ROCK 1, UK ROCK 2, UK ROCK 3, UK ROCK 4, BTQ OD, VOX NT15, VOX AC30BM, UK METAL 1, UK METAL 2, UK METAL 3, UK METAL 4, US HIGAIN 1, US HIGAIN 2, US HIGAIN 3, US HIGAIN 4, US METAL 1, US METAL 2, US METAL 3, US METAL 4, BTQ METAL 1, BTQ METAL 2, BTQ METAL 3
- Drive (18): TONE DRIVE, BLUE DRIVE, TREBLE BOOST, GOLD DRIVE, TUBE OD, BRIT LEAD, FAT, METAL DIST, ROCK PLANET, TUBE DX, ORANGE DIST, CLASSIC+, GERMANIUM FUZZ, BIG FUZZ, VOX TONE BENDER, OCTA FUZZ, TECHNO FUZZ, CRUSHER
- Cabinet (12): TWEED 1x8, TWEED 1x12, TWEED 4x10, BLACK 2x10, BLACK 2x12, VOX AC15, VOX AC30, VOX AD120VTX, UK H30 4x12, UK T75 4x12, US V30 4x12, CUSTOM
- Modulation (9): CE CHORUS, MULTI CHORUS, FLANGER, ORG PHASE, TWIN TREM, G4 ROTARY, PITCH SHIFT, FILTRON1 (AUTO), FILTRON2 (MANUAL)
- Display (8): ANALOG DELAY 1, ANALOG DELAY 2, ANALOG DELAY 3, ANALOG DELAY 4, ECHO 1, ECHO 2, ECHO 3, ECHO 4
- Reverb (3): ROOM, SPRING, HALL
- Noise Reduction (1)
- Volume (*IG Only)Program Category:
- BALLAD10, JAZZ/FUSION10, POP10, BLUES10, ROCK & ROLL10, ROCK10, HARD ROCK10, METAL10, HARD CORE10, OTHER10, USER20
- The number of Program: 120 (User = 20 / Preset = 100)
- Audio Input: 1 (Monaural Standard)
- Audio Output: OUTPUT/PHONES (Stereo Standard)
- Signal processing: A/D conversion: 24-bit / D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Tuner: Measurement Range: A0 - E6
- Calibration Range: A=438 Hz - 445 Hz
- Power: AA battery x 4 DC 9V (Option: AC Adapter)
- Battery Life: 7.5 hours (Alkaline battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- StompLab IIG / IIB = 207 x 125 x 64 / mm, 8.15 x 4.92 x 2.52 / inch
- StompLab IIG / IIB = 780 g / 1.72 oz
- Included items: AA battery x 4 for verifying proper operation
- Options: AC Adapter
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs