Product DescriptionNow you can get those "ear candy" vocal effects that producers call on every day to create hit tracks. VoiceTone Create XT improves on the original Create by incorporating HardTune (used by artists such as T-Pain and Kanye West) and the rich, front-of-house quality reverb from its famous big brother, VoiceLive 2. They've also made Create XT easier to use with individual on/off buttons for the effects blocks, new tweak controls, an input for an optional Switch3 footswitch and more.
New Features in Create XT
A wealth of new features makes Create XT a better-sounding and easier-to-use vocal effect foot pedal.
- Front-of-house-quality reverb algorithm from VoiceLive 2
- HardTune for live, auto-tuned vocal effects
- The Tone button that polishes and smoothes vocals with adaptive Live Engineer Effects
- Dedicated effect block on/off buttons for easy preset customizing
- Selectable Tweak parameters give you access to the important elements in the current sound
- USB connection for easy software updates, tips, and preset backup using the included VoiceSupport application
- Easy selection of HardTune scale & key from a standing position
- Pedal input that accepts TC Helicon three button footswitch for more creative performances
All the features that made the original Create such a success.
- Complete pre-programmed effect chains
- 100 factory styles are available to customize presets
- Edit and store up to 10 presets, each with an A or B option
- Lush reverb effects include halls, rooms, plates, spring, ambience
- Various tempo-controlled delay effects including slap, echo, ping pong, multitap
- Modulation effects include detune, chorus, flange, doubling, rotor and more
- Transducer effects include popular megaphone, distortion and effect filters
- Flexible effects switching methods
- XLR mic input and XLR output in stereo or mono
- Clean, low noise, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power
Vastly superior to the reverb effect found in stomp boxes and in all-in-one mixers that do little more than add mud to your vocals, Create XT's high end reverb algorithm comes from TC Electronic, a company with a long and successful history in reverb processing. Stepping on the On button will give you the sense of space that adds warmth to your vocal whether you've chosen a long tail for a ballad or a shorter one for an uptempo song.
Choosing Your Sound
When it's time to pick your vocal effects, Create XT offers you several routes to define your sound. First of all, the 10 factory presets give you a wide range of useful effects with each preset having A and B settings that can be easily toggled when needed. To customize your sound, the 100 styles offer pre-programmed effect chains with a wide range of subtle to insane effects that can be made into easily accessible presets. Making things easier is the way in which the 100 styles are organized: by effects category and by musical genre. If you are comfortable with effects terminology, you can browse by category but if you prefer, you can browse the genres such as Pop/R&B, Rock/Metal, Oldies, Jazz/Ballad and Electronic.
Even more sonic possibilities are offered when you consider that each style has effects enabled and others disabled. The fun begins when you experiment with turning effect blocks on and off with the front panel buttons. As a bonus, you can add the optional Switch3 footswitch to extend your effects switching capabilities in performance.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of TC Electronic and TC-Helicon products.
- Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Input Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 0 dBFS: -44 dBu to +2 dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 12 dB headroom: -56 dBu to -10 dBu
- EIN: -128 dBu @ max. mic amp gain, Rg = 150 Ohm
- Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Output Level @ 0dBFS: +2dBu
Input to Output Analog Audio Performance
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ Min gain: >108 dB, 20 Hz - 20 kHz (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ -18dBu sensitivity: > 104dB, 20hz - 20kHz (A-weighted)
- THD+ Noise, Mic. @ Min gain: <-90dB
- Frequency Response, max gain: -1.5 dB @ 40 Hz, +0/-0.3 dB (200 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
Converter: AKM AK4620B
- A to D / D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128x oversampling bitstream
- A to D Delay: 0.65 ms
- D to A Delay: 0.63 ms
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR108093
- Operating Temperature: 32* F to 122* F (0* C to 50* C)
- Storage Temperature: -22* F to 167* F (-30* C to 70* C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- USB: (for connection to VoiceSupport application)
- Dimensions: 130mm x 132mm x 41mm (5" x 5.25" x 1.5")
- Weight: 1.5 lb. (0.72 kg)
- Warranty Parts and labor: 1 year
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 519-745-1158