Serato DJ? Make This Mixer the Center of Your RigUnlock the creative potential of Serato DJ with the Rane SIXTY-TWO Mixer. This righteous two-deck battlemixer serves as a plug-and-play vinyl simulator with hot cues, sample pads, and both software and hardware effects. It supports one or two computers running Serato DJ software, allowing for quick transitions between sets and enabling you to spin a DJ battle with a buddy.
Learn more about the Rane SIXTY-TWO Mixer:
Hot-Swap DJsThe Rane SIXTY-TWO Mixer is uniquely equipped with two USB ports with a USB port selector for each deck, to eliminate downtime between DJs. Just plug a second computer into the secondary USB port, switch the USB selectors to the secondary USB port, and the second computer is now active for DJing. You can also connect a different computer to each deck allowing for dynamic DJs battles.
Cutting-edge PowerWith unique, groundbreaking features, the Rane SIXTY-TWO comes ready for action. Set the mixer as the BPM master, and connected computers will receive BPM information from the mixer via USB allowing them to automatically sync tempo with the mixer. The Mic Over button makes it easy to address the crowd -- just hold the button and the mixer will reduce music volume while you speak through a connected microphone. The long-lasting magnetic crossfader designs reduces wear and tear with its non-contact design. A crossfader calibration feature also ensures this mixer is battle-ready for years of rigorous mixing.
Features:- Two-deck mixer with 20 assignable channels
- Three-band EQ with high/low-pass filter for each channel
- Designed for use with the included Serato DJ software
- Pre-mapped with controls for over 40 Serato DJ software functions
- Internal effects include filter, flanger, phaser, echo, robot, and reverb
- External analog insert for analog effects processor and USB insert for software effects
- USB aux input for sample pads with high/low pass filter, and headphone cue
- Magnetic crossfader and channel faders with reverse and contour controls
- Four stereo unbalanced RCA inputs with phono/line level switch
- Six stereo record channels and four stereo playback channels per USB channel
- Balanced XLR/ 1/4 inch combo microphone input with mic/line level switch and two-band tone controls
- Internal 20-channel sound card with 24-bit, 48 kHz digital/analog converters
- ASIO and Core Audio drivers
- Self-powered via USB
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Rane products.
- 4 Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Phono or Line level input Rear panel switches for each input
- Phono Response RIAA +/-1 dB, Gain: 30 dB at 1 kHz
- Max Phono Input 150 mV
- Max Line Input 4 Vrms
ADCs 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 101 dB A-weighted
DACs 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 107 dB A-weighted
Digital Signal Processing 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
USB Audio Six Stereo Record, Four Stereo Playback; 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
FlexFX Return Stereo unbalanced 1/4" TS (tip-sleeve) phone jack
- Send Stereo unbalanced 1/4" TS phone jackMic Input Balanced 1/4" TRS & XLR combination jack
- Tone Controls 2-band, High and Low
- Mic-Line level switch Choose Line to connect wireless receiver
Line Outputs: Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/-0.25 dB, Line in to Line out:
- THD+N <0.01 re 0 dBFS, 20 to 20 kHz, 20 kHz BW
- Unbalanced jacks (RCA & FlexFX) Maximum 4 Vrms
- Balanced jacks (Main and Booth) Maximum 8 Vrms
- Internal Universal Power Supply 100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, 15 W max
- USB Power Mixer is self-powered
- Unit Size: 14.25" x 10.5" x 4" (36.2 cm x 26.7 cm x 10.2 cm)
- Weight 10 lb (4.3 kg)
- Shipping Size 7.75" H x 15" W x 19.25" D, (19.7 cm x 38.1 cm x 49 cm)
- Weight 14 lb (6.4 kg)Serato DJ System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.11.1
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: i3: 1.07GHz, i5: 1.07GHz, i7: 1.07GHz
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Memory: at least 4 GB
- USB: Available USB 2.0 port
- Free HDD Space: 5 GB
- Video Memory: 384 MB (1GB+ recommended for best performance)
- for Pitch 'n Time DJ your processor must be an i5 or faster.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- with Free Gator G Club Mixer Bag
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 425-355-6000
Rane SIXTY-TWO Mixer for SeratoRane and Serato are proud to be supporting partners with the Rane Sixty-Two Mixer. For more than a decade, artists have chosen innovative Rane instruments to advance their art and three generations of TTM series mixers have been the top pick for many of the world's best performers. These mixers more tightly integrate performers, music, software, and hardware. The artist adds the passion, imagination and skills.
The Sixty-Two is the ultimate plug-and-play package supporting two-deck digital vinyl simulation, software controls, two USB ports for easy DJ transitions, on-board beat effects, software effects insert and all the record and playback channels you need. The Sixty-Two Mixer supports both analog and Digital Vinyl Simulation (DVS) playback. Serato DJ software and its manual are included, and the mixer is also compatible with Serato Scratch Live. It includes Rane's ASIO and Core Audio drivers for use with other popular DJ and DAW programs. Two Serato Control Vinyl Records and two Serato Control CDs are included.
Internal 20-Channel Sound CardWhy so many channels? The Sixty-Two is able to simultaneously support control-signal pickup and playback for two DVS Decks, provide independent playback for the SP6 sample-player, record both program channels post fader, provide USB send and return for software effects insert and record the main mix, all at the same time.
The Sixty-Two has two USB ports, allowing simultaneous connection of two computers. Each port is completely independent. It is possible to run Serato DJ on one computer while running another DJ or DAW audio software on the other, Mac or PC.
Dual USB ports for simple DJ change overDJ change over is as easy as 1-2-3! Plug your computer into the second USB port, switch the second program to your USB port, and then switch the first program when ready. This allows a quick, easy, and seamless transition of audio and MIDI from one DJ to the next.
Software controls for Library, Loops, Cues and SP6 sample playerTake advantage of the Sixty-Two's tight integration with Serato DJ or Scratch Live and control the software from dedicated, MIDI mappable controls right on the mixer.
Mixer controls MIDI and Audio routed to/from two USB portsEach program source selector neatly switches both audio and MIDI from one computer to the next. This intelligent MIDI routing keeps MIDI information flowing to the right places so your MIDI mappings will never clash with the other DJ!
Magnetic Crossfader and Channel FadersThe proprietary Rane magnetic fader is fast, accurate, and long lasting. The design uses non-contact technology previously reserved for demanding aerospace and industrial applications. No travel noise--no bleed--ever.
Rane's magnetic faders accurately translate hand motion into precise audio level control. Non-contact fader technology is the only way to fully address the needs of the professional performance DJ.
- Quickly browse your library and crates to load tracks.
- Create, modify and trigger your loops either automatically or manually.
- Set and trigger your cue points on the fly.
- Switch banks and trigger your samples with quick and easy to access sample triggers.
- Tweak the samples with the independent USB Aux playback channel level and filter controls.
3-band Isolator EQs plus High-Pass/Low-Pass Filter for each program channelEach program channel on the Sixty-Two has its own dedicated 3-band isolator EQs and dedicated High-Pass/Low-Pass filters. These controls let you take full control of your mix to accurately and precisely cut or boost any component of your track. Use the full cut EQs to tune it just the way you want it, or use the High-Pass/Low-Pass filter knob to quickly cut and boost with one turn. The filter allows you to blend, mix or add a unique effect to your track.
FlexFx Loop with six internal effects, analog loop and USB InsertThe Rane FlexFx Loop on the Sixty-Two is the ultimate solution for flexible control of your audio effects. The FlexFx Loop is an auxiliary bus dedicated to combining any number of programs and applying internal, external and software effects. This means you can quickly and easily add and remove audio, apply any of the six built-in, beat synchronized effects, add any external effects processors, and use the software effects of your choosing--all at the same time!
Includes Serato DJ softwareRane is pleased to announce that our products which previously included Serato Scratch Live software are now fully supported by and include Serato DJ software. DJs currently using Serato Scratch Live with supported Rane hardware have the option to migrate to the new and improved Serato DJ free of charge. If you're familiar with Scratch Live, the transition to Serato DJ is easy and intuitive. Serato DJ is a free upgrade supporting the Sixty-One, Sixty-Two, Sixty-Eight, SL2, SL3, and SL4.
Serato DJ provides support for DVS (digital vinyl system), iZotope FX, Sync, Slip Mode, more Cue points, jump-to-loop, an improved 24-slot sampler and takes advantage of the high performance, ultra-low latency Rane ASIO and Core Audio drivers. Both programs share compatible song libraries, the same general workflow and deck layout.
Upgrading is optional -- Serato Scratch Live will still work with the Sixty-One, Sixty-Two, Sixty-Eight, SL2, SL3, and SL4. You can have both programs installed, and use one or the other. You can also use the included Core Audio and ASIO drivers to run any other popular DJ and DAW software program you like.
Ultra low latency core audio and asio driversRane's ultra low latency, multi-client ASIO and Core Audio drivers set the standard for USB streaming devices. These drivers are fast and reliable, and are designed for professionals with demanding needs.
Rane ASIO and Core Audio drivers allow use with multiple third-party software applications that support Core Audio or ASIO. ASIO and Core Audio drivers are multi-client, meaning they allow multiple applications on a computer to share the device at the same time. When using a Rane product with Serato Scratch Live, proprietary Serato Audio Research drivers are used in place of Rane ASIO (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers. The included Rane drivers are used when Scratch Live is not running.
Take these industry standard drivers and unleash your Rane audio device on any professional software package of your choice.
Native support for Virtual DJNative support for Rane's Sixty-Two and Sixty-Four Mixers has been added. Tap into the full powers of your Rane Mixer with audio, video and DVS timecode plug & play support in Virtual DJ 8.
Compatible with Serato Scratch Live softwareSerato Scratch Live provides a tight and authentic digital vinyl system with its unique, non-time-based Serato Noisemap control signal.
- Organize and browse your music collection
- Load music files onto Virtual Decks for playback
- Manage Cues, Loops and Samples
- Add powerful DJ Effects
The Serato Video software plug-in for Scratch Live adds the ability to playback, mix and add effects to video files. Serato's Bridge plug-in allows you to record your Serato DJ performances as Ableton Live Sets, and play Ableton Live Sets with your turntables or CDJs.
Guaranteed LoveThe best warranty coverage and technical support in the industry.
- 3-year limited USA warranty for all registered products. Rest assured, when you buy new Rane gear, we have you covered with our unbeatable 3-year warranty.
- Free no-hassle technical support. When you call our friendly and knowledge support team during business hours, you'll immediately reach a real human being. No robot phone menus, ever!
Features:- Direct control of over 40 Serato DJ or Scratch Live software controls.
- Each of the two USB ports support six stereo record and four stereo playback channels.
- Two DJs can share the mixer, each running different software, for seamless set changes.
- 32-bit floating point audio processing sampled at 48 kHz.
- Mic/line input on XLR/TRS jack with gain trim, two-band EQ, Flex FX assign and On/Over controls.
- Internal Effects Engine with Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Robot and Reverb effects.
- External analog insert for analog effects processor and USB Insert for software effects.
- USB Aux Input for SP-6 sample playback with HP/LP Filter, Headphone Cue and Flex FX assign.
- Magnetic crossfader and channel faders with reverse and contour controls.