Unlock the creative potential of Serato Scratch Live with the Rane SIXTY-TWO Mixer. This righteous two-deck battlemixer serves as a plug-and-play vinyl simulator with hot cues, sample pads, and both software and hardware effects. It supports one or two computers running Serato Scratch Live software, allowing for quick transitions between sets and enabling you to spin a DJ battle with a buddy.
Learn more about the Rane SIXTY-TWO Mixer:
The Rane SIXTY-TWO Mixer is uniquely equipped with two USB ports with a USB port selector for each deck, to eliminate downtime between DJs. Just plug a second computer into the secondary USB port, switch the USB selectors to the secondary USB port, and the second computer is now active for DJing. You can also connect a different computer to each deck allowing for dynamic DJs battles.
With unique, groundbreaking features, the Rane SIXTY-TWO comes ready for action. Set the mixer as the BPM master, and both connected computers will receive BPM information from the mixer via USB and automatically sync tempo with the mixer. The Mic Over button makes it easy to address the crowd -- just hold the button and the mixer will reduce music volume while you speak through a connected microphone. The long-lasting magnetic crossfader designs reduces wear and tear with its non-contact design. A crossfader calibration feature also ensures this mixer is battle-ready for years of rigorous mixing.
- Two-deck mixer with 20 assignable channels
- Three-band EQ with high/low-pass filter for each channel
- Designed for use with the included Seratro Scratch Live DJ software
- Pre-mapped with controls for over 40 Scratch Live software functions
- Internal effects include filter, flanger, phaser, echo, robot, and reverb
- External analog insert for analog effects processor and USB insert for software effects
- USB aux input for sample pads with high/low pass filter, and headphone cue
- Magnetic crossfader and channel faders with reverse and contour controls
- Four stereo unbalanced RCA inputs with phono/line level switch
- Six stereo record channels and four stereo playback channels per USB channel
- Balanced XLR/ 1/4 inch combo microphone input with mic/line level switch and two-band tone controls
- Internal 20-channel sound card with 24-bit, 48 kHz digital/analog converters
- ASIO and Core Audio drivers
- Self-powered via USB
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
4 Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Phono or Line level input
Rear panel switches for each input
- Phono Response
RIAA +/-1 dB, Gain: 30 dB at 1 kHz
- Max Phono Input
- Max Line Input
24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 101 dB A-weightedDACs
24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 107 dB A-weightedDigital Signal Processing
48 kHz, 32-bit floating pointUSB Audio
Six Stereo Record, Four Stereo Playback; 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
FlexFX Return Stereo unbalanced 1/4" TS (tip-sleeve) phone jack
Stereo unbalanced 1/4" TS phone jackMic Input
Balanced 1/4" TRS & XLR combination jack
- Tone Controls
2-band, High and Low
- Mic-Line level switch
Choose Line to connect wireless receiverLine Outputs: Frequency Response
20 Hz to 20 kHz +/-0.25 dB, Line in to Line out
<0.01 re 0 dBFS, 20 to 20 kHz, 20 kHz BW
- Unbalanced jacks (RCA & FlexFX)
Maximum 4 Vrms
- Balanced jacks (Main and Booth)
Maximum 8 VrmsInternal Universal Power Supply
100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, 15 W maxUSB Power
Mixer is self-poweredUnit Size
: 14.25" x 10.5" x 4" (36.2 cm x 26.7 cm x 10.2 cm)
10 lb (4.3 kg)
Shipping Size 7.75" H x 15" W x 19.25" D
(19.7 cm x 38.1 cm x 49 cm)
14 lb (6.4 kg)
Scratch Live System RequirementsPLEASE NOTE:
These are the minimum requirements to run Scratch Live. For best performance and for use in professional situations we recommend you buy a higher spec computer. We also recommend Intel processors.
- Available 2.0 USB port.
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
- 5400 RPM hard drive. 7200 RPM for high-resolution audio playback.
- 2 GB RAM (a large library will like more RAM).Mac
- Intel 1.83 GHz Core Duo or better.
- OSX 10.5.8 or higher.WINDOWS
- Intel processor, 2.2 GHz Core Duo or better.
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or higher.
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or higher.
- Windows 7, recommended over Vista.Note 1:
Please read the FAQs at serato.com/support/scratchlive first if you are looking at buying a new computer.Note 2:
If you are using Scratch Live 2.x's more system intensive features such as DJ FX or AUX Deck plugins and are having issues you may need a higher spec computer for best results or make sure you have optimized your system: Windows 7 and Vista / Mac OS X.
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- with Free Gator G Club Mixer Bag
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 14 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions,
please contact the manufacturer at 425-355-6000
Rane and Serato are proud to introduce the Rane Sixty-Two Mixers for Serato Scratch Live. For more than a decade, artists have chosen innovative Rane instruments to advance their art and three generations of TTM series mixers have been the top pick for many of the world's best performers. These mixers more tightly integrate performers, music, software, and hardware. The artist adds the passion, imagination and skills.
The Plug-and-Play Package supports two computers, two-deck digital vinyl simulation, SP-6 sample player. The system includes a fully integrated MIDI controller for software controls, hardware effects, and all the record and playback channels you need. The included Serato Scratch Live bundle and software controls for Library, Loops, Cues and SP-6 are laid out for fast and intuitive access.
A typical setup uses two Scratch Live DVS channels, SP-6 sample player on an independent USB Aux playback channel and software effects enabled on the USB digital insert in the FlexFx loop. This setup also allows recording PGM1 post-fader, PGM2 post-fader and the main mix.