The QSC AP-5122m AcousticPerformance Stage Monitor is a two-way, full-range loudspeaker featuring a 12-inch woofer and is ideal for a variety of portable and installed sound reinforcement applications and can be used as a floor wedge or a main speaker. The AP-5122m uses a high power-capacity 3-inch diaphragm compression driver and combines it with a 12-inch woofer to deliver exceptional full bandwidth reproduction and high SPL. A 40 degree monitor angle, M10 fittings, speaker pole cup and yoke mount fittings allow the QSC AP-5122m to be used in virtually any set-up.
Enclosure and terminal input cup designed facilitate the cable runs for clean stage dressings.
Clean industrial design with unadorned grilles compliment most decors and settings.
Complete EASE, CAD and BIM information available at qsc.com
DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) gives the AP-5122m loudspeaker a uniform power-response by matching LF and HF coverage in the cross-over region. Another key to the extraordinary accuracy and flat power response of the AP-5122m is the axisymetric waveguide with uncompromised performance in both the vertical and horizontal axes. The result is remarkably consistent coverage and smooth, accurate reproduction on and off-axis.
The AP-5122m may be used as a passive (full-range) loudspeaker or monitor to minimize amplifier channel count or it may be bi-amplified for greater control and performance. To further enhance performance, bi-amp and full-range tunings using QSC Intrinsic Correction techniques are available for Q-Sys and future QSC products.
The QSC AP-5122m AcousticPerformance speaker features a 40 degree angle making it ideal for floor monitor use and a pole cup for deployment on a loudspeaker stand. The enclosure and terminal input cup on the AP-5122m have been designed facilitate the cable runs for a clean appearance on stage. The speaker also incorporates M10 mounting points for suspension via eye-bolts as well as mount points for an optional yoke bracket.
Presenting a clean, unobtrusive look, AcousticPerformance grills are unadorned eliminating the need to cover-up logo treatments which can be difficult to hide or remove. The grill is also lined with acoustically transparent backing adding to the enclosure's professional appearance.
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, coherent power response across the listening plane
- 90 degree coverage of the axisymmetric waveguide matches natural coverage of the 12-inch woofer at the crossover point for consistent power response
- 3-inch voice coil compression driver for outstanding high-frequency performance
- 40 degree monitor deployment angle ideal for floor monitor use
- M10 fittings, pole cup for speaker stand, and yoke mount fittings offer flexible deployment options for a variety of applications
- Dual NL4 Speakon connector
- Bi-Amp / Passive switchable
- 15-ply Baltic birch plywood construction
- 16-Gauge powder coated steel grilles
zZounds is an authorized dealer of