Product DescriptionDelivering breathtaking scope for creativity, consummate clarity and a world first in terms of its Effect Frequency Filter, the DJM-700 is dramatically different.
The 4-channel mixer inherits the sound quality of the DJM-800 and DJM-1000, it also includes some key features including MIDI connectivity, 49 assignables, cutting edge digital effects and a filter on pre-out so you can filter the effects. Boasting 32-bit DSP [Digital Signal Processing], 13 beat effects and enhanced roll sampler in what is an extremely familiar format for DJs.
With an industry-standard size and layout and a dual shield structure that eliminates digital noise, the DJM-700 is both robust and reliable. Setting an industry standard for quality mid-market mixers, the DJM-700 allows DJs to transmit unique musical flows using a formidable range of features.
Designed to impress in bar, club and studio spaces alike the DJM-700 is set to have a wide appeal.
Features:96kHz/24-bit digital sampling system with 32-bit DSP for clean, supreme sound
The top-of-the-range 96kHz/24-bit digital sound is inherited from the world-class professional series, the DJM-1000 and DJM-800 mixers. This clean, supreme sound quality is maintained throughout the mix via an analogue to digital converter, with mixing carried out by 32-bit Digital Signal Processing.
Effect Frequency FilterThe Effect Frequency Filter (a world first) mode opens up killer high and low pass frequency filter control for affecting any chosen effect, so you can limit which frequency bands are subject to manipulation. This means you can add an effect to either:
- the effect only,
- the music (sample) only, or
- both simultaneously.
Manual Filter Facilitates a Intuitive PerformanceThe DJM-700 features a high-grade rotary LP & HP Manual Filter. This allows both filtering of the track and, when used in conjunction with the effects, filtering of the effects themselves. The Manual Filter therefore presents countless possibilities to make a performance unique and to make a track your own.
Beat EffectsA highly evolved Roll Sampler makes tempo-specific manipulation of audio samples easily accessible through real-time sampling using 4-Roll Effects: roll, reverse roll, pitch up roll and pitch down roll.
There are also nine other effects: delay, echo, transform, filter, flanger, phaser, reverb, robot and crush. These effects can be used in infinite ways to manipulate sound in exciting directions, with each effect permitting time parameter control of the musics movements.
The CRUSH effect that first appeared on the DJM-800 is included here but now with an added LFO that sweeps the bitcrusher through its full spectrum, always remaining locked to the beat.
Fully Assignable MIDI ControlWith 49 MIDI assignable knobs, faders & switches, the DJM-700 can be used to control external DJ software, soft synths and au/vst plugins running on a Mac or PC. Together with the on/off MIDI send control, MIDI data can be turned on & off giving amazing control for the most demanding digital DJ.
Other Functions- Digital Output Terminal: Affords quality in connectivity by supporting 96 kHz/ 24-bit sampling rates; without degradation of sound quality.
- Cross Fader Assign: Lets you easily assign channel inputs to the cross faders. The DJM-700 features ultra-precise channel faders, while an optional rotary kit is also available to suit mixing style.
- 3-Band Equalizer: A super-sensitive three-band EQ system featuring rubberised knobs on each channel enables level control within a -26db to +6db range for fine-tuning high, mid and low bands.
- Fader Curve Adjust: Enables you to modify the cross fader/channel fader curve.
- Talk Over: Lowers volume automatically so a DJ/MC can talk over the track.
- Peak Level Meter: Allows you to examine the peak input level for each channel.
- Fader Start: This allows the DJM-700's cross fader or channel faders to control playback when connected up to a Pioneer CDJ player.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Pioneer products.
- Number of Channels: 4Input Terminal:
- CD / Line x 5 (RCA)
- Phono x 3 (RCA)
- Mic x 2 (XLR x 1, 1/4-inch PHONE x 1)Output Terminal:
- Master Out x 2 (RCA x 1, XLR x 1)
- Booth Out x 1 (RCA)
- Headphone Monitor Out x 1 (top panel 1/4-inch phone x 1)
- Rec Out x 1 (RCA)
- Digital Out x 1 (Coaxial)Other Terminals:
- Send x 1 (1/4-inch Phone)
- Return x 1 (1/4-inch Phone)
- Midi Out x 1 (5P DIN)
- Control Out (3.5 Mini Jack) x 2
- Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- A/D, D/A Converter: 24-bit
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005% or less
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 104 dB (Line)
- Head Room: 19 dB
- Power Requirements: AC 220-240V ( 50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 33 W
- Dimensions (without package) (W x D x H): 320 x 378.4 x 107.9 mm
- Weight (without package): 6.6 kg
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-421-1404 or 800-782-7210