Music production is so easy when you have all the right tools. A complete studio in a box, Native Instruments Maschine Studio is a hybrid system that integrates hardware with software for the ultimate music-making experience.
NI has upgraded their hit Maschine hardware controller with a fat jog wheel, metering section, and two big, bright color screens. Of course, the Maschine Studio hardware is loaded with the colorful physical pads, buttons, and knobs that made the original Maschines so useful.
With Maschine Studio, you also get NI's Maschine 2.0 software -- with all its awesome virtual instruments, effects, samples, and essential features like the mixer, sampler, and plug-in strip. The hardware and software integrate perfectly, giving you an all-in-one station for producing music.
Whether you use Maschine Studio on its own, or as a plug-in for another DAW, this machine has all the creative production tools, sounds, and features you could want for making cutting-edge beats, full tracks, mixes, and more.
Speed Up Your Workflow
Using Maschine Studio is like using a dedicated controller designed just for your DAW. If you're used to a computer-based setup, you know how tedious it can be to do everything on your laptop in conjunction with an external controller. Since Maschine Studio combines both hardware and software, setting up your rig is fast, and creating music is efficient.
A Look Inside Maschine 2.0
Maschine 2.0 software features a revamped user interface designed to streamline your workflow. Improved controls and better visual feedback allow you to do what you need to do and check the status of your tracks with just one glance. The software includes all the essentials for digital music production: high-quality drum synths, a professional audio mixer, sampler, plug-in strip, browser, sample library, virtual instruments, effects, and studio-integration tools.
Drool-Worthy Drum Synths
Multi-mode drum synthesizers deliver perfectly-tuned acoustic and electronic sounds, while a classic groovebox offers 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation.
Pro Mixer and Plug-In Strip Onboard
With Maschine's digital mixer, you can finalize your tracks in a snap. One view shows you display groups, modular routing, aux sends, and more, so you always know where you stand with your music. You can also check out your instruments and effects at a glance with Maschine 2.0's updated plug-in strip, in which each internal instrument and effect has its own individual layout. You can load any VST or AU plug-in into Maschine, load unlimited effect plug-ins, and get complete integration with all Komplete instruments and effects.
Comprehensive Collection of FX, Instruments, and Sounds
To get you started making music right off the bat, Maschine's expansive 8 GB sample library includes samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and projects spanning all genres.
In addition to NI Massive -- a workhorse of a synth for basses, leads, and pads -- Maschine software also features full versions of the Reaktor Prism drum synth, the Scarbee Mark I electric piano, and the Solid Bus Comp for "gluing" your mixes together.
Want More Sounds? Sample Your Own
Sample, slice, and dice with the upgraded sampler, which offers a user-friendly plug-in view, zero-crossing detection, eight-point sample interpolation, and overlapping slices. Then find your sounds quickly with Maschine 2.0's tag-based visual browser that lets you browse by attribute, product name, and icons.
Easy Studio Integration
For seamless integration into your studio environment, Maschine software lets you import MIDI files directly, send CC control to your gear, control Maschine parameters directly from your host DAW, and send MIDI program changes to VST/Audio Units plug-ins.
The upgraded hardware controller gives you incredible physical control of the software via touch-sensitive, multi-color pads; detailed color screens; dedicated edit buttons; a metering section so you can see your levels right on the Maschine; eight display knobs; and a jog wheel for editing, scrubbing, browsing, and more. The two big color displays show waveforms, patterns, scenes, track levels, mixer channels, and the visual browser.
- Hardware controller with integrated software for efficient music production
- Hardware offers touch-sensitive multi-color pads, dedicated edit buttons, level section, 8 display knobs, and jog wheel
- Powerful sampling, slicing, time-stretch, sound shaping, and editing tools help you stay creative during production
- 2 Large high-resolution color displays show waveforms, patterns, scenes, track levels, mixer channels, visual browser, and more
- 8 GB sound library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and projects
- Mixing and metering on the hardware, sidechaining, pre-listening bus, aux sends, unlimited groups, and effect inserts
- Multi-mode drum synthesizers for perfectly-tuned acoustic and electronic sounds
- Classic groovebox offers 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- Seamless Komplete 9 integration with preset browsing, product visuals on the hardware, and automatic parameter mapping includes 4 functions
A complete music-production environment, Native Instruments Maschine Studio combines Maschine 2.0 software with an upgraded hardware controller -- all designed to get you farther from your computer and closer to your music.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Native Instruments products.
- Hardware Dimensions: (W x L x H) 320 x 295 x 65 (12.6 x 11.6 x 2.6?)
- Hardware Weight: 2.1 kg / 4.6 lbs
- 2 inverted monochromatic displays with (64x256 pixels)
- 16 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- 8 multi-color group buttons
- 8 endless rotary encoder
- 1 endless push encoder (30 steps)
- 47 backlit buttons
- 1x MIDI in, 1 x MIDI out
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- Kensington lock
- SUPPORTS: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, ASIO, Core Audio, WASAPI, AAX
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS WIN/MAC (FOR USE WITH TRAKTOR PRO 2)
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 (last Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM
- 13 GB free disk space for complete installation
- MASCHINE 2 software provided as download, Factory library included
- Requires power connection, adapter included
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs
Native Instruments Maschine Studio is the flagship music production system for tactile, creative beat-making with acclaimed sound library. Maschine 2.0's new audio engine adds side-chaining plus unlimited groups and insert effects to Maschine's powerful feature set. Multicore support ensures your computer handles it all in parallel with ultra-efficient processing.
Maschine 2.0 makes it easier to get creative. A completely redesigned user interface accelerates your workflow with improved controls and even tighter visual feedback the perfect marriage of design and function.
Maschine Drum Synths
Maschine 2.0 comes equipped with a set of sonically-outstanding drum synths. Design hi-fidelity drum sounds with ultimate ease thanks to a broad sweet spot and intuitive interfaces.
Maschine 2.0 now features a new, professional audio mixer. Finalize your tracks faster than ever with a new paradigm in visual immediacy one view shows you groups, modular routing, aux sends, and more.
A new plug-in view, zero-crossing detection, and overlapping slices make sampling in Maschine 2.0 simultaneously easier and even more powerful. And new 8-point sample interpolation gives you the highest quality possible.
Maschine 2.0's new plug-in strip gives you a whole new way of seeing your instruments and effects. Each internal instrument and effect now has its own, individual layout for lightning fast visual recognition. Load any VST or AU plug-in into Maschine, load unlimited effect plug-ins, and get perfect integration with all KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects.
Tag-Based Visual Browser
Find your sounds faster with Maschine 2.0's new tag-based visual browser. Browse by attribute, product name, and NI product visuals the most intuitive way to find your sounds yet.
Maschine's library has never delivered more possibilities. New kits and samples across all genres, drum synth kits, new sampled instruments, MASSIVE presets, and new projects give you everything you need to start creating immediately.
Included Komplete Instruments and Effects
On top of the workhorse synth for basses, leads, and pads MASSIVE, Maschine now includes full versions of the model synth for unique, percussive textures REAKTOR PRISM, the perfectly-sampled electric piano SCARBEE MARK I, and the high-end SOLID BUS COMP a full production arsenal ready to instantly enhance any track.
Maschine 2.0 now lets you import MIDI files directly, send CC control to your studio gear, control Maschine parameters directly from your host DAW (without going through Macros), and send MIDI program changes to VST/Audio Units plug-ins for even more seamless integration into your studio environment.
- Combines the flexibility of computer-based music production with the ease of a hardware groovebox
- Unprecedented physical control via touch sensitive multi-color pads, dedicated edit buttons, level section, 8 display knobs, and jog wheel for precision editing, scrubbing, browsing, and more
- Create and perform rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments. Powerful sampling, slicing, time-stretch, sound shaping, and editing ultra-fast workflow for maximum musical creativity
- 2 big, high-resolution color displays show waveforms, patterns, scenes, track levels, mixer channels, visual browser, and more
- 8 GB sound library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and projects all easily accessible via tag-based browser
- Mixing and metering on the hardware, sidechaining, pre-listening bus, aux sends, unlimited groups and effect inserts
- Sonically outstanding, multi-mode drum synthesizers for perfectly-tuned acoustic and electronic sounds fast, powerful drum design with on-the-fly parameter automation
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200* sampling emulation
- Seamless KOMPLETE 9 integration with preset browsing, product visuals on the hardware, and automatic parameter mapping includes 4 functions